Chapter Twenty-Two

Hello blooming people! Its me! The crappy writer! The will be the last of Foxy and Bonnie's point of view for now, because I want to show you other peoples views. Won't be the last in the whole book, because thats silly. But their will be other people. Enjoy!

Bonnie's P.O.V

"What are you doing here?!" Foxy snarled.

"Just...roaming. Nice house" Nightmare Chica said. Nightmare Fredbear was busy tickling Dizzy, making her laugh. He looked happy.

"What do to want?" I asked.

"Revenge" Nightmare said. No.

"Get out" Lucifer said. Nightmare held claws to her throat.

"Nightmare! Enough!" N. Fredbear finally spoke. Everyone looked at him.

"What did you just say?" Nightmare asked him.

"Look. I didn't realize until now. Just leave then alone. Its not right. They didn't do anything" Fredbear said.

"Yes they did!" Plushtrap said. Fredbear shook his head. Nightmare grunge and brought down his claws. Aww. I was ready to fight. I've been training.

"Why are you being so nice?" Baby asked Fredbear.

"I'm not mean. I'm nice. Your daughter and siblings are adorable" Fredbear said, stroking Dizzy.

"Um, thanks" We all were not expecting this. Nightmare gave one disgusting look at Lucifer, before turning away.

"We'll come again, but don't worry. I'll take good care of the little ones. From them. I'm sure they won't hurt you guys. RIGHT?!" Fredbear asked his friends. They grunted yes.

"Thank you" Foxy said. Fredbear nodded.

"My pleasure" He said, and trapped his friends in the corner. And disappeared.

"Was not expecting that" Foxy said.

"None of us were" I said, and everyone nodded.

"He was very nice! He didn't let the others touch us! What's his name?" Ray asked.

"Nightmare Fredbear" I said.

"I like him!" Nero said. I kind of do too. NOT IN THAT WAY!

"Well, let's go ahead and take you guys to the house I just bought!" Freddy said, and he drove us, and Foxy, to the mansion Freddy got.

"Whoa" Nero said.

Yeah. Its nice.

Foxy's P.O.V

I'm happy Ray and Nero liked the mansion. I just wish they were old enough to be less....childish.

"I'm bored" Bonnie said, sitting on the bed. I smiled wickedly.

"Yes" Bonnie said, as if reading my mind.

Two hours later...

"Now I'm not bored" Bonnie said, happily hopping in the shower. I laughed and stepped in as well. We took a shower, got dressed, and headed down to the living room.

"These children are so energetic! I love it!" Freddy said, scooping both my siblings up in his arms. They laughed a lot.

"Your good with kids" Bonnie said.

"Yeah. I love children" Freddy said, and I smirked.

"And yet you don't have any" I said.

"Mhm. My mom wants me too, but I'm not ready for that" He said, putting the toddlers down.

"Maybe after college" I said.

"Speaking which, I'm getting into one of the top schools. And, in the most advanced classes, and I get to graduate early" He said.

"Awesome!" Bonnie said.

"So I have to stay in college while you don't?" Mike whined. Freddy laughed.

"Yeah" He said. Mike pouted and Freddy planted a little kiss on Mikes lips.

"Lucky!!" Lucifer said. She heard the whole thing.

"Happens when your very smart" Freddy said.

"I get the same you do" I said, looking at my phone.

"Lucky!" Bonnie now said.

I snickered.

Sorry this story was so short. I've got nothing for this. The next will hopefully be more interesting. Hopefully. But, have a good day!!!!!!😊