Chapter Sixty-Five

Hello blooming readers! I'm alive yes. I'm cutting class time for this, so cut me some slack. I'm not staying up at night anymore, because I'm a walkign zombie to this point. But, I do hope you enjoy this chapter. I can't listen to music, so this chapter may be quicker then I thought. Because I'm not distracted. Now, enough with this long intro. No Fnaf ships, because I'm doing this on my computer and don't have the downloads. Enjoy! P.S, if you know Undertale, you have to watch the Underverse movie. It's fucking amazing. Now we can continue.

Jeremy's P.O.V

"Mommy!!! Please!! I want to go shopping!!" Charity whined.

"Keep whining and you won't!" I snapped. Kevin chuckled and I looked at him with a death stare look.

"Don't. Even. Say. Anything" I snarled.

"Jeez. You're almost as scary as Bonnie" He said.

"Yeah no. Nobody is as scary as he is" I shruddered.

"True. Who puts a chainsaw in their pocket?!" Charity asked.

"How do you fit a chainsaw in their pocket? That's my question" Kevin said.

"My question is why is he so damn scary" I said.

"Poor Foxy and the kids" Kevin said and Charity laughing, walking up to her room. I took Kevin's sweater on the couch and slipped it on my body. It was warm and soft.

"Honey I need that to go out" Kevin said to me

"Get another one" I told him, laying down on the couch and snuggling in his sweater.

"God you're adorable" He said, sliding next to me and bringing me into his lap. He wrapped his arms around my abdomen and squeazed me gently. He kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep.

Kevin's P.O.V

After a little nap I got up, laying my still sleeping husband down on the couch and got dressed to go to the store. I just let Jeremy have the hoodie and got another one.

"Charity! Take care of your mom for me until I get back! Make sure the devil doesn't scare him out of the house!" I told my daughter as I walked by her room.

"Who's coming over? Because Lucifer is the actual devil" She said.

"Bonnie's coming over" I said, leaning on her door frame peeking into her room.

"Oh shit he is gunna be so scared. I'll do my best to make sure mom doesn't run away" She said.

"Thank's sweetie. I'll be back" I walked downstairs and opened the door.

I was greeted by a purple and blue hair bunny.

"AHH! SHIT!" I screamed, scared of his presence. He didn't even flinch at my scream.

"Jesus Bonnie! Don't do that! You couldn't just knock?!" I asked him.

"Well, I did know you were coming to the door. I've been standing here for 45 mintues" He said.

"45?! THE HELL?! You're a straight up creep" I said.

"Listen man. I may be 16 and all, and you may be 34, but please don't call me a creep for I will probably get fairly angry" He said strongly and seriously.

"Ahaha. O-ok. I'mma go to the store now. Jeremy's sleeping" I said and quickly got around him as I quickly left the house.

Charity's P.O.V

I rushed downstairs and stood in front of Uncle Bonnie.

"Hi uncle!" I said.

"Hey kiddo" He said.