Chapter Forty-Eight

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I am now going to Lucifer and Chica's life. Enjoy!

Lucifer's P.O.V

"B-babe! Not now!" Chica said, when I was licking her neck I'm the loving room when she was sitting on my lap.

"Let's take this to the room~" I said, and that caught her.

"Better" She said, and we appeared in our room. I locked the door, putting every lock there was. But when I turned back, I saw my wife in a very reveling maid dress, on her knees, looking sexy.

The shirt half way covered her chest, the sleeves were short and puffy, and the skirt was very small. It fits her, but it was tiny.

"Mommy~. I've been a bad girl. Punish me mommy~" She said in a very moany voice.

"Oh. Mommy will give you a punishment. Get up" I said, and she stood up.

"Turn around and bend down" I said, and she did so. She didn't have underwear on. The skirts under part, like what pants have, but it's like a bathing suits pants. Idk how to described it, it was between her legs so I could see her ass and the start of her front.

"Mommy~? Won't you make me seduce you?" Chica said.

"Oh~? Heh. On the bed'' I said, and my little chicken did so. I climbed in top of her, and took off her shirt. No bra on. Perfect.

"I wanted to be naked~. But I knew how to tease you" She moaned, and I sucked her nipple.

"Don't tease mommy" I told her, and she nodded.

"Wait. Lemme do this first" She got up and I wondered what she needed to do that had to interrupt me. Until Chica took all her clothes off. And let me tell you. Foxy may have the biggest ass out of all of us, but Chica has the biggest chest. I'm not even kidding. I don't even look like a girl. I'm chestless. 😪.

"Better?" She asked.

"Very" I grabbed her and pushed her to the bed, spreading out her legs. And licked between up and down.

"Ahhh~ Right there mommy!" Chica moaned loudly when I licked the left side on a certain spot. So I took my finger and rubbed it. She pushed her front up, moaning hard.

"Damn you came early. That's a harder punishment" I said, and turned into a naked guy.

"Oh yes" Chica said, and I forced myself hard into her. And thrusted and all that crap. I went deeper than what I was supposed to go.

"I love you" Chica told me, and I kissed her gently.

"I love you too baby girl" I said, and we went to sleep.

"So that's how you fuck a girl" We suddenly heard. Wait what?!

Chica's P.O.V

"KIDS!" I yelled.

"Yes Mama?" Moon asked.

"Were you watching us?" I asked.

"Noooo" Joey lied.

"Kidssss" I said.

"Maybeee" Oliver said.

"Grounded. All of you" I said.

"Why?!" They all whined.

"For three months!" I said.

"MOMMMY!" They complained. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Ek! Bad timing!" Me and Lucifer quickly got dressed and answered the door. It was Lollie.

"Lollie! It's been so long!" I said, hugging him.