Chapter Fifty-One

I'm writing this so I can publish this on my birthday. So you might see thousands of new stories. Just because I'm planning. And oh. I'm a idiot. Hello blooming readers! Its me! The girl who forgot her daily intro. *depression*. I may also put back up my channel, so if I don't post for a while its because of that. Enjoy this story! And yes. I took the time to do that picture. With Gacha Life.

Chica's P.O.V

"How long did you plan this vaca Marionette?" I asked The puppet.

"Eh. As long as I want it" He said and I laughed. What a great answer.

"And how long do you plan to stay?" Freddy asked.

"A week exactly" Marionette said.

"Wow. A week? Just one?" Funtime Foxy asked.

"Mhm!" The little adult clapped, and I just couldn't even look at him. He's too cute.

"Alright! Where to next?" Toy Freddy asked.

"Oh my god I found the shopping!" I ran to a store with the other girls, except my wife.

"Get back here Chica. We're not going shopping" Lucifer told me.

"Look at the pretty seashells!" Marionette giggles.

"But I wanna go shopping!" I whined. Now, knowing Lucifer, she has a short temper. So I should've listenes the first time.

"I SWEAR TO GOD CHICA IF YOU DON'T GET BACK HERE I WILL FRY YOU AND WE WILL HAVE CHICKEN FOR DINNER!" She yelled at me. Scared to hell, I slowly backed away from the store to the flaming demon.

"Oh my god she is scary" Charity said.

"And now she's in that angry mood. Oh my goddd!" Foxy said.

A quick Lucifer's P.O.V

I hate it when people DO NOT LISTEN! ITS ANNOYING! So I got mad of course, and said to my wife that I will fry her and eat her for dinner. Oh gosh what do I do in life?

"Angie, si no te calmas, personalmente te llevaré al infierno" Foxy told me.

"MY NAME ISN'T ANGIE!" I roared loudly at him.

"WELL THEN ANGELA!" He yelled back. Hearing the names of my dead daughters calmed me down, my ears down low and my tail rapping around my leg.

Flashback

"Lynn. How are you going to save them?!" Annie asked me.

"I don't know. Just trust me" I held onto Angie and Angela tightly as water rose up to the stairs.

"Lynn, if we don't survive, just know that I love you dearly and I hope to see you again. I never meant it cheat on you while you were pregnant" Annie told me.

"I love you too Annie. I know you meant no harm" I gently kissed my girlfriends cheek and the water reached our waist.

"I won't be able to see you in heaven. Not with my sins. Take care of the twins please" I told her, and she nodded and the four of us drowned in the rising water, three reaching heaven and one reaching hell.

End of Flashback

I do keep having these. I just don't want to remember them.

Back to Chica's P.O.V

Lucifer looked a little frozen at these names, Angie and Angela, but she shook her head.

"Now were too next?" She asked if like nothing ever happened. Like she didn't just freeze at the names sounding like her middle name.

"Can we look at the animals?" Ash asked.

"Yes" Foxy said, picking up his son and we went to the animals. There were so much of them.

It was a fun trip. Marionette really knows how have a vacation. At the end of it, we didn't wanna go home but we had to.

The way back was us just talking about the stuff there, and all that.

"Home!" Freddy said thankfully.

"Oh the bed oh the bed!" I raced into the house, running to the bed and just laying in it.

"Baby you have to change" Lucifer walked into the room saying.

"Change me" I said and she laughed, using her magic to change me into my pajamas.

"Night night" I fell asleep quickly and she kissed my forehead, going to sleep as well.

Oliver's P.O.V

"Bye kids!" My demon mother said to us, and we waved good bye, going to school.

"Man I didn't miss this place" Alex whined.

"None of us did" I said, and Ash was greeted by a small boy, with ice blue hair, bunny ears, a small bunny tail, and bright purple eyes.

"Ash!" The little boy hugged him, and Dizzy raised her eyebrow.

"Who is he?" She asked her little brother.

"Don't tell Papa and dad. Ok?" Ash asked, and she nodded after a while.

"This is Liam, my boyfriend" Ash said.

"Your too young. Immature children these days" Dizzy scowled and Lucky giggles.

"Stop Dizzy" Charity laughed.

"Whoa! Careful Antonio!" Anthony caught his little brother as he almost fell.

"Do you think I'll find someone like how papa met dad?" James asked.

"Actually, Papa kept running away from your father" Lucky said, pointing to the two finger heads and two white heads with green eyes.

"Enough fighting! Let's just go to class!" Moon said, and Joey nodded.

After school

"I thought they were gonna pick us up today" Lavander pouted.

"Let's go to my house just to see" Dizzy walked us to her house, and opened the door.

"Papa? Dad?" She asked.

But when we looked around, it was not as expected.

Hello! I'm back! I hope you enjoyed this! Have a wonderful day! Keep reading and blooming! Bye!