Chapter Eighty-Two

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Because I'm feeling a bit wacky, I'm gonna give you a chapter or two just on Fonnie. Because, I've got some ideas. Enjoy!!!!

Bonnie's P.O.V

It's nice to take a break for once.

After I had literally sang the Pi song, the kids have been cleaning and I've been caring for the babies.

"Bonnie just go rest. Your pregnant. I got it" Foxy said, taking Epic from me.

"My elf baby" I said, trying to get Epic back.

"Honey please just go and rest" Foxy said.

I sighed and left my elf baby with my husband as I layed down.

But I didn't get much sleep.

Why you may ask?

Because of the fucking baby growing inside me.

It started hurting like HELL! Kick after kick, if felt like it was ready to come out. I screamed in pain, and the door slammed open.

"Are you ok?!" Foxy asked, rushing to me.

"It hurts! It hurts it hurts!" I cried out. He jumped on the bed and pulled me into his lap.

"Just breath honey. It'll be ok. I'm here" He said, placing his hands on my stomach.

Foxy's P.O.V

Oh jesus what the hell?

I placed my hands on my husbands stomach and I literally felt hard kicks. Ouch he must hurt. Bonnie only cried in pain, making the pain worse.

"Sweetheart you have to calm down. It'll only get worse the more you paniac and put pressure and stress!" I said, trying to calm him down.

"But it hurts!" He sobbed.

"Yeesh you need medience" I quickly got up and raced downstairs, finding or trying to find the damn medience.

"KIDS WHERE'S YOUR MOTHERS MEDIENCE?!" I yelled upstairs.

"ON THE TABLE NEXT TO THE COUCH!" Lin yelled back. I grabbed the medience and almost ran into the door when getting in the bedroom. And gave Bonnie his medience, which he stuck out his tongue for.

"Take this when that happens again. I'll go pick up more soon" I said and he reached his arms out to me.

I gently took him up, holding him tightly in my arms. He nuzzled his soft furry head into my neck, and I felt his hands shaking on my chest.

"Daddy is mommy ok?" I heard.

"He's fine now" I said and I felt another little furry head on me, but it was on my leg. I looked down and saw a small blue and red haired bunny with a scar over his left eye lay his small little head on the side of my knee. I took my right head, ruffling his hair.

"Why don't you go play with your twin sister while I put Bonnie back to sleep?" I suggested. Lin nodded and exited the room. But almost hit the door on his way out.

"Theres a door there" I chuckled, and he giggled.

"Sorry sorry" He went out and closed the door. *Fun fact. Lin has white eyes and has blurry vision*

"Come on baby lets put you back to bed" I said, picking up the blue bunny in front of me and laying him back on the bed.

"Stay with me" Bonnie said, tugging gently on my tail when I turned to leave.

"Alright amor" I said and layed beside him. And we both layed asleep. *Amor means Love in spanish*

Ash's P.O.V

"Is mom ok?" I asked my little blind brother. Well, white eyed brother.

"He's fine" Lin said, hugging me. Between me and him, I'm his favorite sibling.

"Ugh. My boyfriend's gonna be coming tomarrow" Dizzy said.

"Do mom and dad know?" I asked her.

"No. I didn't wanna tell my boyfriend that I have two dads" She said.

"Your ashamed of it aren't you?" Diego asked. He was feeding Nicodemus on his lap.

"No! I'm not! I just...want it to be a surprise" She muttered. Dizzy has been getting more grown as the days go by. Like, she's acting like that annoying teen.

"Yeah yeah liar" I said. Lin jumped on me, wrapping his arms around my neck and legs around my waist. He's little, so it's easy to carry him.

"Hey can you feed Natalie for me?" Dizzy asked Diego when her phone started ringing. I peeked and it was her boyfriend. He was doing a duo, and I have to say, he's pretty hot.

"Dizzy, your the oldest. We can't do this by ourselfs!!" Diego said.

"Do it!" Dizzy snapped and Epic started screaming and crying. I went to him and placed Lin on a chair and held Epic.

"Shhh its ok" I said, giving him a warm bottle of milk so he could drink. Lin held onto my back, and I could hear Dizzy talking to the hot boy.

"There you go" I said and took Epic to his crib. And returned back to my younger sisters. I sat down on the couch and sighed. My and Dizzy used to be so close. Now she's pushing her whole family away like any teen would. Lin went to me, his ears down.

"Why are you sad?" He asked simply.

"It's nothing little bunny" I said, ruffling his hair.

"Why is sissy not playing with us much anymore?" He asked.

"Because she thinks she's all grown to hang out with us" I said scowleding.

"That's mean" Lin said cutely. But there were tears forming in his eyes.

I pulled in into my lap, and he buired his head into my chest, quitely crying.

"Its ok" I said, running my fingers into his back soft hair and rubbing his back. *I'm thinking about this ship ok*

"I want everyone to be together again!" He cried. I closed my eyes, holding him close.

A few minutes later, I felt something beside me. Me and Lin turned our heads and it was our mom. He gave us a weak smile and Lin hugged him.

"Mommy!" He said.

"Oh! Hey kiddo" Mom smirked, surprised by Lin's sudden movement.

"Where's Dizzy? She needs to be with the triplets" Dad came down saying.

"She went out a two minutes ago" I said.

"Ugh I will banish her from going anywhere" Foxy hissed, picking me up. I looked over his shoulder, my arms dangling down. I was high up the ground and Lin reached his arms to me, but couldn't reach.

"Come here sweety" Bonnie picked up Lin and Lin wrapped his arms around my neck.

"HUGGSS!" Luna absoutely loves hugs and attacked our parents with it. Soon, Alex and Diego were with us.

"It's almost lunch time. I'm going to just get some fast food" Dad said.

"Alright. I'll manage them" Bonnie said and dad kissed him goodbye and left. We all suddenly croweded*Idfc* our mother, hugging him tightly.

Family bonding.

Yeesh I've been watching ItsBen. Gacha Life Cringe. And I just have to say. If you are making some weird or those things, PLEASE STOP! ITS NOT CUTE!

The funny thing is, these are kids 6 TO 14! WHERE THE HECK DID YOU LEARN THIS?!?!? There's just edits upon edits and ARG!

I will have a chapter about this. But, I hope you had a great day so far, and goodbye my blooming flowers!