Chapter Ninety-Seven. The ending

Hello blooming readers! It's me! I've got 20 minutes to get this chapter done. It might be short I'm sorry. But enjoy!

Foxy's P.O.V

Maybe I was too harsh on him. It's not like its his fault he has a habit of having more kids. Bunnies do give birth a lot.

And I shouldn't have slapped him. ARG I JUST WANNA KILL MYSELF!

I started banging my head on the wall, thinking of why I said what I said. I don't hate him. I fucking love him and would sacrifice anything for him. Even myself. Lucifer, I have no problem giving her up hell if I could. I took a deep breath and went back upstairs.

"B-Bonnie?" I entered the room and my heart fell into a deep abyss.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT NO NO NO NO" I quickly ran to his side, putting the uncousious bunny in my lap. I put my hand on his chest and he wasn't breathing.

My luck was that he was pregnant. And due any time this week.

"LUCIFER!" I yelled but she didn't come. Angrily, I took out the shock remote and put it on high.

Lucifer's P.O.V

I was just talking with everyone until my shock collar turned onto high. I screamed in pain, falling to me knees.

"LUCIFER!" Chica ran to me and everyone turned.

"AHHH TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF!" I screamed.

"HOW DO YOU GET THIS THING OFF?!" Freddy yelled.

"YOU CAN'T!" I yelled back.

"Who's even doing it?!" Hades asked, trying to take it off my neck.

"Doesn't Foxy have the remote?" My mom asked.

"OH I'LL KILL HIM!" I shouted. Soon the shocking turned off and I coughed and gasped for air.

"He is sooo dead" I croaked and disappeared to his house.

"FOXY WHAT THE H-" I stopped dead when I saw Bonnie.

"WHAT'D YOU DO?!" I yelled, rushing to him and Bonnie.

"I-I yelled at him b-because I was angry" He whispered.

"Oh. He told you about the triplets didn't he?" I asked softly and he nodded.

"Well, you must've cried him to death. Come on. I'll take you two to the hospital" I teleported them there and teleported back to my house.

"You didn't kill him" Hades said, reading a magienze.

"How do you know?" I snapped.

"Because I've been waiting a long time for him to reach hell" He said simply and we all stared at him. Prescilla smacked his arm.

Foxy's P.O.V

The nurse took my husband and I had to wait.

"He's ok" The nurse came to me saying. I teleported into the room and Bonnie was so startled when he saw me.

"Please don't hurt me!" He said.

"I won't I promise" I said and I felt so bad that he was scared I'd hurt him. "I'm sorry. I know I've hitten you a lot of times, but I never meant to"

Bonnie gently grabbed my hand and I went to him. He hugged me and I didn't hesitate to hug back.

"Y-your not gonna leave me right?" He asked.

"I never will"  I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"I love you Foxy" He said.

"I love you too Bon" I whispered and he gently kissed my lips. *Oh the cringe. Make it stop please*

"Sir's? We have to check the babies if you will" The nurse said. I helped Bonnie up and he whinced in pain a bit.

They lead us to a room where you would check the babies.

"Sit here please" The nurse said and I helped Bonnie to the chair. They put that thingy on his stomach and I saw three little babies on a screen.

"They look fine. Normally, when someone pregnant falls, it harms the baby. But your's seem ok" The nurse smiled and put the thing back in its place, leaving.

"That's good to know" I said and helped Bonnie once again out of the chair. But when he stopped up, he gasped.

"F-Foxy my water broke" He gasped.

Oh shit.

"NURSE!" I yelled and he started screaming in pain.

"NURSEEE!!!" I yelled even louder and five of them came, disappearing with Bonnie. Oh god oh god oh god.

I stood outside on the room, banging my head on the wall hard.

"FOXY! IS BONNIE OK?! I SAW WHAT HAPPENED!!" Lucifer came with everyone.

"I. Don't. Fucking. Know" I whispered.

"Hey stop that!" She pulled me away from the wall, holding me close. I fell to my knees, wishing I was never born.

"It'll be ok" She said, running her fingers through my hair. No. It. Won't.

A hour later

Nurse No. 1 P.O.V

We managed to get the triplets out. The poor bunny was in so much pain.

"Breath for me sir breath" I said, trying to calm him down. He took some breaths but suddenly, the montor for his heart went down.

Foxy's P.O.V

I was so scared. Like, fear and scared were just baby words to describe what I felt.

My sister had been trying to calm me down.

And I was trying to believe that she was right.

Until one of the nurses ran out of the room, crying.

Oh no no no no. The first nurse rubbed her arm, and looked at me.

"W-we're sorry for your lose sir" She said.

That broke me forever. I didn't know what to feel. Angry, sad, or depressed.

"Daddy?" Luna touched my arm.

"Please don't touch me" I said quitely.

Bonnie....

Bonnie was gone.

Hahaha. End. The end. How did you guys feel about this story? Was it funny? Sad, angrily emotional? Tell me.

Teehee. Totally didn't do that ending on purpose.

But I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!