Chapter One Hundred And Seven

Hello blooming readers! It's me! Just enjoy please!

Bonnie's P.O.V

I swam even deeper in the cold lake, and it just got colder and colder. The tips of my bunny ears were freezing, and my nose was cherry red.

When I reached the light, I touched it and instantly, it gave me a orb. This...crystal orb thing. It was a beautiful orb, with dark purple cracks in it.

"1/5" A tag on it said. I ripped the tag off and swam back to the top ice, and took my umbrella out. I was losing oxygen quickly, and my body was losing freezing.

My umbrella turned into a axe and I swung it with all my strength at the ice, making it crack. And soon, it broke. I gasped out of the crack, panting for air.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Charlie yelled. Foxy and Freddy quickly helped me out, and my skin was turning blue.

"YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT BONNIE! ITS A FREEZING COLD LAKE!" Foxy yelled at me.

"Shadow, can I have some help please?" I asked the shadow in my head.

"Sure. I can feel what you feel" He said and black mist slowly started at my feet, and went up to my head, warming me off.

"Ah better lets go!" I said.

"Your insane" Bill Cipher said.

"Reminds me of someone" Dipper hissed. Suddenly, bubbles apon bubbles popped up. They were rainbow and diamondy.

"Pretty" I said, gazed by them. I held my hand to one.

"BONNE DON'T TOUCH THAT!" Lucifer screamed, but I did anyway. I was suddenly transfered into the bubble, floating.

"Interesting" I said, poking the bubble.

"Does he always get into trouble?!" Mabel asked.

"Yeah" My friends and family sighed.

"Great Bonnie. Your stuck in the bubble. And you have to stay here. Gods did no one teach him about the curses?!" Lucifer asked. Everyone shook their head. There was the sudden need to draw something. Like...a rose. Dazed, I raised my hand and began drawing a rose on the bubble.

"What-?????" Everyone was questioning my smarts at this point. I made a very expert rose, adding details and all. I don't know why. But this world made me feel....childish. I felt like I could do anything.

Like it was my world.

I touched inside each petals of the rose, and each one was color white. Until it was my favorite rose: A white rose.

"Bonnie~~~" I heard someone whisper in my ear.

My ears perked up and I looked to my side.

Everyon's P.O.V(-Bonnie)

DID NOBODY TEACH HIM ABOUT THE CURSES OF THIS PLACE?! NEVER KEEP YOUR MIND CLEAR!

AND NEVER FALL FOR THE TRICKS!

Bonnie's P.O.V

"Follow me~" The person said.

What the hell? Why not? The bubbled turned me around, and floated away.

"HOW STUPID IS HE?!" Nightmare Fredbear yelled.

"Very apparently" Angel said and the bubble brought me to this.......

"WONDERLAND!" I screamed in exictement. EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL! THE WATERFALLS! THE GRASS! HELL EVEN THE BUGS!

"Wow. Wow wow wow" Lucifer sighed.