Chapter Eighty-Nine

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Please exucse my spelling. I'm typing this chapter really quickly before my third class. Enjoy!

Bonnie's P.O.V

We managed to get out of Undertale thank god.

"Bye! We'll visit soon!!!" I said and every we knew waved us goodbye.

"Bye bye humans!" Alphys said.

We all went home and I went to my room.

Please Zeus please bring my children back.

"Hey sugar" I heard and my ears perked up. Foxy was right behind me, nipping and nibbling on my neck.

"Hey babe" I said and turned to him. I layed my head on his shoulder and my ears went down again.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"We both know that answer" I muttered.

"Baby please stop worrying about that. It's gonna be ok" I knew he was lying to both of us.

"Your lying" I said. The faith left his face imeditnaly.

"Of course I'm lying Bonnie! I'm lying to both of us! I don't want to lose the twins! I'm scared" He said, now standing up. His whole body was shaking and his face was in his hands.

"I just want my children to be ok" He whispered. I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his torse and layed my head on his back.

"I don't want to you to stress about it ok? You get so tense and jumpy. You barely get sleep when your tense" I said and he turned to me, breathing heavily in my neck.

"I just...if anything, its my fault their gone. I should've given Lucifer the vial instead" He said quitely.

"Sooo, your just gonna blame yourself for not getting up when you were thrown into a metal building?" I asked.

"Basically yeah" He said.

"You push yourself so hard as a father. It scares me" I said, tapping his hat.

"I thought nothing scares you" He told me, his hands on my waist now.

"Nothing does. But I do get worried. Their different things" I said and kissed my husbands cheek.

Fritz's P.O.V

I was sleeping. Until SOMEBODY jumped on me.

I groaned and opened my eyes. A small black and white puppet.

"Hiya babe!" He said.

"Baby I'm trying to sleep" I grunted, pushing him off me. He squnited and frowned at me, his cute little face showing annoyance.

"Come on~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. You can sleep later!!!" He said, climbing on top of me, getting in my face.

"Mario. Honey, suagr love please. Just let me sleep. And we'll do whatever you want when I wake up" I said.

"But the kids are at school!!!!! I'm jumpy!!!!" He said. I muttered stuff and closed my eyes, ignoring what else he had to say.

Until he said the exact words every man loves.

"What if I gave you a blowjob?" Marionette whispered in my ear, a sexy tone in his voice. He caught my attention.

"I'm listening" I said.

"If I give you a blowjob, will you play with me~?" He asked.

"Fine" Our lips met and he let me take control instantly.

Oh my god here we go again. What do I do in life?

We switched positions so he was on the bed and I was on top of him.

We made out for a couple minutes before we got sexually into it. I bit down on his shoulder and he made the cutest sound.

After ten or a few hickeys, I began slipping off his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. He messed with my flyer, pulling it down.

"Your unpatient aren't you?" I whispered into his ear.

"Mhm~" He said.

"Mhmmm. Well I'm a bit unpatient too so lets speed this up" I full undressed him and bit down on his side. He moaned, and I sat up, taking him on my lap. I kissed him and used my tongue. He pulled my shirt and when we stopped making out, he panted for breath.

"Let me breath damnit" He breathed. I just kissed him again, and he gasped for breath. He was busy taking off all my clothes while we were kissing.

Sorry not today!!!!

Marionette cuddled next to me after we were done with our little 'game'

"Are you happy now baby?" I asked him.

"Mhmmm!" He said. Why is he so damn cute?

Two day's Later, Marionette's P.O.V

I was walking back home and got lost.

Where I was, it was cold and old.

"Oh look what we have here"' A tall man and some of his friends I'm guessing came to me.

"A little cutie. My you look fine" One said, running their finger down my torso. I smacked his hand away, pulling down my shirt.

"You do~. Mhm~. Not a bad body either. A perfect body" The tall man said.

"Leave me alone" I said, backing up.

"Wonder how you'd look on my bed~" A second said. "Sexy, or beauitful?"

Oh god oh god oh god.

"Your coming with us" One grabbed me up, his hand in a place I did not appreacite.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled, fighting in his grip.

"Your going nowhere angel~" He whispered in my ear, highly expecting me to have a bit of hardness in me. Yeah no buddy. The one man that can make me hard in my husband.

I took out a gun from my pocket and shot the man in the head. Next I shot all of the five men, so that they layed dead on floor.

I looked at the ground, gasping at what I had done. I killed somebody. Or, people.

I ran straight away from that place, crying the whole way as I finally found my house.

I'M GONNA GO TO HELL WHEN I DIE!

I saw everyone's car in my driveway, and was thankful when I saw Ennard's car. I burst through the door, running to Ennard, making him jump.

"H-hey why are you crying?" He asked.

"I K-killed SOMEBODY!" I wailed.

"Ahem I would like my husband thank you very much" Fritz snarled at Ennard.

"Wow didn't even know you could even scratch anybody" Bonnie muttered.

"Who'd you kill?" Ennard asked me.

"S-six p-people!" I sobbed.

"SIX?! What has gotten into you?!" Ennard asked me.

"THEY WERE GOING TO RAPE ME!!!!" I cried.

"Oh. Ohhh" He said, hugging me tightly. Fritz was not happy that I ran to Ennard first.

"DO I NOT EXIST?!?!" He yelled.

"SHUT UP FRITZ YOUR NOT MAKING HIM ANY BETTER!" Ennard yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL! HE'S MY HUSBAND NOT YOURS!" Fritz yelled.

"AND HE'S MY LITTLE BROTHER!" Ennard yelled. My mouth went very small.

Ohhhh~~~~~~~~. Hope you enjoyed this!!! Have a great day!