Chapter Sixty-Six

Hello blooming readers! I'm sorry! I still don't have Fnaf ships! My mom limited me now to a hour on the weekends. And I have to do this on the week when I have school and in my dad's work. But I can give you some Undertale ships. Because it's all I have that i know off. I'll go through my files and try to find some Fnaf ships. Anyway, enough chit-chat. This is gonna be Springtrap and Goldie only. Because I did say I was going through everyone's life until it ends. Not with death, but you know what I mean. Freddy and Mike are covered, Foxy and Bonnie, and Lucifer and Chica. Enjoy! *Goth and Palette up there)

Spring boi P.O.V

YESSSS!!! I CAN FINALLY HAVE A KIDDDD!!!!

"BABEEEEEEE!!!!! WE'RE GONNA HAVE A KIDDDDD!!!!!" I ran yelling around the house in exictement.

"Wait what?!" He asked.

"I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!" I jumped.

"I'm not ready to become a parent" Goldie said, looking away. Well that killed my mood.

"You don't want it?" I asked in a small voice.

"No, not really" He said. My ears went down as I looked down.

"Oh" I manged to say. I've been wanting a baby for years now. And now that I'm pregnant, my husband doesn't want it.

"Maybe when we're older hun" He said.

"B-but, I've w-waited t-ten years f-for this" I sobbed.

"I told you. When we're older. I'm not ready to be a dad yet" Golden Freddy said, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"But I am!!!" I cried.

"Come on. Let's go to the hospital to get a adportion(I don't have a spell check ok?)" My husband said.

"NO! I WANT IT! AND I WON'T BE WITH YOU IF YOU WANNA GET RID OF IT!" I screamed in his face, running out the house.

"SPRINGTRAP!" He yelled, chasing me. But I was a lot quickly. I cried as ran all the way to my parent's house. (Yes he loves his parents)

"Spring! Whats wrong child?!" My mom said, and my parents rushed me.

"I-I'm p-pregnant a-and m-my h-husband d-doesn't w-want t-the b-baby!" I wailed.

"Oh you poor thing. We'll take care of you" My dad said, and they both hugged me. Wholesome family right there.

"I just want him to accept it!" I said.

"I'm sure he will one day honey. Just give him some time" My mom said, and I nodded.

Golden Freddy's P.O.V

Why does he want the thing anyway?! All they do is cry and whine!

I sighed and teleported back home, stuffing my face into a pillow.

"Hey man" I heard and looked up. THE FUCKING DEVIL!

I screamed and fell off the couch. Bonnie had his hands in his pockets, looking directly into my eyes.

"When did you get here?!" I asked.

"Its better if you don't way. You look stressed. Is it because of the baby?" He asked.

"Now hold up. How on earth-?!" He held up a skinny finger.

"I know everything Golden. Why don't you tell me about it?" He asked, sitting on pure air. Yeah this boy isn't normal.

"Well, I don't want it because I'm just not ready. I mean, they cry and whine! You get more tired! Look at you! You used to look so young. Now you look worn out and tired" I said.

"Hehe. I'm always looking like this. Half opened eyes, bags under my eyes, its normal" He said.

"But you looked so young before you had kids" I muttered.

"Look man. For me, having kids were the best day of my life. Other then marrying Foxy of course. You get to hold a baby in your arms, and you'll love it. Sure it is a little tireing, but at least you get to have fun with them" He shrugged.

"I still don't want one" I said.

"Pfft. When Springtrap has his baby, you'll regret ever saying that" Bonnie chuckled.

"I told him I don't want it. And I won't change my mind. I want him to get rid of it" I huffed.

"Aha. I promise you'll love the baby. I've have six, and I don't regret it" He said.

"But didn't you have five and basically won over Dizzy?" I asked.

"Well yeah" He told me. "Just give it a chance"

I sighed and looked away.

"Fine. I'll give it a chance" I said and he gave me a smile. Not a creepy one. A nice one.

"I didn't know you could smile like that" I told him.

"Meh. I just don't like to much. But that's only if I'm in a average mood" He shrugged.

"Oh" I said.

"Welp, I'mma go back home and have sex with my husband. Ciao~" He disappeared and I frowned.

Since when could he teleport?

Springtrap's P.O.V again

It took me two weeks to even think about going back to Golden Freddy. And at the end of three weeks, I decieded my answer.

I took a deep breath and went back home. I hesitated at the door and opened it. Golden Freddy was just in the kitchen, eating some watermelon.

"H-hi" I said.

"Hey" He said, eating another watermelon piece.

"D-do I have to get the baby removed still?" I asked quitely. He looked down at the bowl of watermelon and sighed.

"Well, I do guess that I should give it a try" He said.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!" I said, running to him and hugging him tightly. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me.

"What made you change your mind?" I asked.

"Well, Bonnie. He scared the shit of of me and convinced me to have second thoughts" He said, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"Actually, you don't need to thank me. I just was a little scared of having a kid" He said. I felt a kick and we both looked down to my stomach.

I giggled and he chuckled.

Freddy's P.O.V

"AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed, running away from my family of three.

"COME BACK HERE FREDDY WE DON'T BITE!" Mike said.

"WHAT DDI I DO?!?!?!" I wailed as they dragged me to the bathroom and did my hair.

Another chapter here ya go!!!