Chapter Thirty-One. Mike and Freddy

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I hope you enjoy this! This is only Mike and Freddy, so it might be a little short. Sorry.

Mike's P.O.V

I went to Freddy's house as I always do, checking on him. He has his own house, and I left Lucky with my family. I check on him everyday to make sure he's getting better.

But he isn't. He keeps fainting, and I even saw him faint in his sleep. I tried the medicine the doctor gave me, but they don't seem to be doing anything. He's depressed. So they gave me depression medicine. Doesn't work.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I asked him, when he had a knife ready to his wrist.

"I'm just letting the blood cells stop" He said. Emotionless.

"Don't!" I said, and took the knife away from him. He had his hands on his sink, looking down.

"What am I doing to myself?!" He started to cry, and I quickly went to him.

"Don't cry!" I said, wiping the tears away.

"I almost died! I almost died from my actions! I'm in depression! I don't know what is wrong me! I'm mentally insane! Physically insane! Mentally physically insane! I feel nothing at all! I don't feel the pain! I just want to die!" He sobbed.

"No! You can't die! We all need you!" I said, wiping his tears away.

"Nobody needs me Mike. What am I? I'm nothing" He said.

"No your not! I need you! Lucky needs you! We all need you! The whole world! Your a celebrity Freddy! You have it all! Who would give all that up?!" I asked him.

"I see no reason to live. I'd give it all up in a heart beat without hesitation for you" He said.

"You really would?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Without a care" He said. He's.......Love....

"Oh Freddy! I do this to you! I don't mean too! I know you can't live without me! I never meant for you to die!" I said, hugging him. He rapped his arms around me, burying his head in my hair.

"I'm so sorry" I said.

"Its fine. It was my fault. I should've never got mad at you for looking in my phone. I know you hate me with any girl, especially when they flirt. You were just cautious" He said, and rubbed my back. I kissed him, and I felt like I could stay like forever.

Freddy's P.O.V

My depression lost its way in my body. 

"Oh my god! Your not in depression anymore! Your better! How are you all of a sudden better?" Mike asked.

"You were the cure Mike. Your the cure for every sickness I have" I said. He hugged me again.

"I love you my teddy bear" He said.

"I love you too Mikey" I said, and after a while, Lucky came. And I was happy to see her again.

"Daddy! Your ok!" She said, jumping on me. I laughed, picking her up with one arm. And my other arm rapped around my baby.

I'm the happiest man alive.

Aww. I liked that one. That one, Lolbit and Marionette are my fav. Lolbit getting married! (♥ω♥*)♥(✿ฺ´∀'✿ฺ)ノヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ. Eee! Best one ever! Hope you enjoyed this short story, and have a good day! 😊