Chapter Fifty

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I've brought another story! Enjoy!

Chica's P.O.V

We have to go on vacation. Because Marionette wanted to.

"Alright. Everyone on the car" Lucifer did her magic to make the car normal, but went you went in, it was spaced out like one of those cars that important people ride.

Freddy went onto the driver seat, and we went with our kids. Mike even went in the back seat. Foxy took the passenger seat. And were we were going, was a long way.

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" The kids asked Freddy so many times, just in a hour of driving.

"No" Freddy said. They kept talking and annoying him, and Marionette wailed out, crying from the noise.

"No no! Don't cry!" We all tried our best to keep him contained, but it was pointless. Until Freddy stopped the car and climbed back.

"Come on. Your sitting next to me" He said, taking Marionettes hands and taking him to the passenger seat. Foxy went back here, putting Diego in his lap. Soon, I started feeling sleepy and layed my head back to hopefully sleep. But boy was I wrong.

Lucifer's P.O.V

The kids. Oh the kids. How annoying they are.

"Are we there yet are we there yet?"

"No no no no" Freddy kept saying that over and over again. Until I got mad.

"ARE WE THERE YET ARE WE THERE YET?!?!?!!" I screamed loudly in their faces, fire coming out of my mouth. The bunnies ears went down and Oliver whimpered.

"Jesus children" I muttered, and two hours passed. Again. I had to get mad. But this time, I wasn't the one who yelled.

"Stop the car Freddy" Marionette said, and Freddy pulled over, doing like so.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU CHILDREN DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP I WILL TAKE MY STRINGS AND CHOKE YOU!" Marionette shouted louder than I did, looking back at all of us with huge white and black eyes.

"Puppet-" Fritz was cut off by the scary guy.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING SMITH!" Marionette yelled, and Fritz stayed quiet.

"We can go now" Marionette said calmly, and Freddy didn't dare disobey him.

My my I love Marionette to pieces, but he scares the hell out of me.

Chica's P.O.V again

I thought the world was going to end. Marionette had headphones on the rest of the trip and we stayed silent. Because we didn't wanna get choked with his strings.

"OH MY GOD WE'RE FINALLY HERE! UGHHH!" Freddy immediately stopped the car at the hotel, and just falling out of the car.

"Oh heaven" He said, looking up at the sky.

"Your dad is crazy" Mike muttered to his kids, and we got out the car that we were stuck in for three days. THREE WHOLE DAYS!

"Hello how can I help you?" The lady at the front asked.

"Room please" Freddy said, holding James.

"Ohh. Its you. I was expecting you. Ok. Sign here" The lady said, and Freddy signed only god knows what. We got our rooms, and I fell straight to the bed.

"Honey we have to get our bathing suit" Lucifer told me.

"Ugh. Fine" I slipped on my bathing suit and rapped a towel around my chest.

"Come on" Me and Lucifer went down to everyone, waiting at the car. And drove to the beach. Which was a couple minutes away.

"Water!" The kids watched the water reach the sand. We all picked up a child even if it wasn't ours and went into the water. Marionette didn't carry one like some.

Lucifer's P.O.V

Man that beach was fun.

"Nuu. Why does the sun set?!" Bonnie asked.

"Ah-ha! Because it just does. Kids!" Foxy yelled, and their kids hopped on them.

"Where's mom?" Antonio asked. Yes. Marionette is the mother to them since he's so small.

"Wait where is Marionette?" Fritz asked.

"Last time I saw him he was under water" Jeremy said.

"Did he drown?!" Kevin asked.

"Oh my god we need to find him!" Mangle said, and I saw something black in the water.

And it was Marionette. He came out of the water, holding something.

"Jesus Marionette don't scare us like that!" We ran to him, and there was blood in the water where he was. He had a huge gash in his arm, but didn't seem bothered by it.

"Your hurt!" Fritz said.

"A coral scratched me. But look what I found" Marionette opened up his hands and we saw a beautiful crystal glowing.

"Those are rare to find. You have to go to the bottom of the sea to find it!" Freddy said.

"I did. Thank god sharks can't see you or else I would've been a goner" Marionette said.

"But you'd drown!!" Toy Chica said.

"Puppets don't even breathe" Marionette said to us.

"But you always do" Ballora said.

"No. I move my shoulders to look like I'm breathing when I'm really not" Marionette said.

"You can't drown?! Oh that's bull shit man. I wanna be a puppet!" Funtime Freddy said.

"You don't. I have a plush puppet. And it controls me. If someone gets it and moves it, then I do the same thing. But if nobody does, then I move on my own" Marionette said.

"I wanna say that's lucky to be a puppet, but the I think about it and now I don't wanna be one" Funtime Freddy said.

"Not fun sometimes" Marionette giggled.

Lucifer's P.O.V

Oh his giggles are so cute!

"So what do we do now?" Chocolate asked me when we got to our rooms.

"I'm taking a shower. And your joining" I said, and she laughes.

"Ok" We went into the bathroom and hopped in the shower after undressing.

"Too hot!" Chica squeaks, and I turn the cold on a little more.

"Better" We took our shower and got ready for bed. Yay yay yay sleep.

"Night love you" I missed her little nose and she giggled.

"Good night honey" She said, and we fell asleep.

Hello blooming readers! Sorry for not posting in four days! In 12 more days its my birthday! And I'm hoping to have more stories and publish them on that day! Keep blooming and reading! Have a good day!