Chapter One Hundred And Seventeen. The War Part 3

Hello blooming readers! It's me! Enjoy!!!

Bonnie's P.O.V

I slipped by some bars and someone cleared their throat.

"We're not sticks Bon" Jeremy said.

"Ah right" I grabbed one bar and yanked out. Taking that bar, I swung the bar at the other ones, making them all break down.

"Well damn" A teacher said.

" 'Ight lets go" I said and we continued to walk. Freddy Freddy Freddy where is he. Until the scent hit me.

My nose began twitching at the prefume smell and stopped dead.

"Why'd we stop?" A kid asked.

"That scent..." My ears perked up high and I heard panting closely.

"I hear something" I said.

"We hear nothing" Toy Bonnie said.

"Shadow what is that?" I asked my guardian.

"Freddy" He said.

I ran to the smell and everyone quickly followed. I stopped by a frame and saw Freddy. He had chains on his ankels, neck and wrist. And he looked so scared to hell. The good thing, he was ok.

"Knowing Mike, he wouldn't make it that easy" William said.

"Well I don't give a damn" I ran into the room and Freddy looked up. But he shook his head violently, holding up a pointer finger to his lips. I stopped and he pointed up. A. Fucking. Huge. Dragon.

It was a deadly dragon. It could kill you with a swip of its tail. Welp. I'm already dead.

I quitely ran to Freddy, looking at the chains as I tried to take them off.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" He hissed.

"Escaping! And I'm not leaving without you!" I hissed back and broke the chains in a snap. But it woke the dragon up.

"GO!" I yelled, pushing him out the room. The door slammed closed and I was stuck in a room with a hungry deadly dragon.

Freddy's P.O.V

"He'll be ok now lets go!" I said and started running. Everyone followed.

"How do you know?!" A teacher asked.

"Because! Bonnie comes back to Earth every time. He's immortal" Lucifer said and there was this room with tiles and a path to death. The tiles were like a bridge over lava.

"So......it's death" Foxy said and stepped on a tile. It broke off and I quickly grabbed his shirt to stop him falling into the lava.

"You could say that" I said and looked around. All the tiles weren't stable for us.

"Good Bonnie is so much clever at these them I am" I cursed until I thought of something. If he can climb on walls, then....I looked up and looked at Lucifer.

"What's the point? We've got a demon right here! I need you to fly up there and press that button" I told her.

"Why me?" She asked.

"Because you have wings you idiot! And Bonnie would kill me if I used his kids!" I snapped.

"Ahem. Mike took away my powers. I'm powerless. Half human" She said. I pinched her back and she squeaked, wings flaring from her back.

"Go" I said.

"My wings!!!!" Lucifer smiled. She flew up, and pressed a huge green button. The tiles formed into a actual bridge and Lucifer stepped on it.

"Hard as a rock. Lets go!" We ran quickly over the bridge and there were so many obsiticles to go through.

"GODDAMN DOES THIS EVER STOP?!?!" I yelled, my anger getting the best of me.

"I don't think it does" Fritz said.

"GAHHH I JUST WANT TO GET OUT!" I screamed, and just punched a wall. It cracked and crumbled down. I wasn't surprised. It happens all the time.

"Bonnie can kick down walls and you can punch them. Okay that's nice" Foxy squeaked. I took a breath and adjusted my suit.

"Let's just keep going" I said and we did. Until we heard screaming.

"BONNIE?!" Foxy screamed, running to the scream.

"MOMMY!!!!" Lin yelled, and we saw what the scream was about.

Bonnie was tied up. He had a rope on his neck, hanging from the ceiling.

With a circle and a X over that carved with his own blood on his neck.

Mike's P.O.V

I finished hanging Bonnie up and he screamed.

"Shhh!" I smiled and kicked the chair. He hanged from the ceiling, dead. I took out a knife and deeply carved a circle and a X over it on his neck, leaving with satisfaction.

"M-master" My slaves bowed down, and stayed on their knees.

"What is it?" I asked, sitting on my huge and deadly chair filled with thorns.

"T-the dragon is d-down" Marco said.

"WHAT?!" I yelled, jumping up.

"A-and your h-husband h-has e-e-escaped" Anges said.

"YOU LOT HAD ONE JOB!" I yelled.

"W-we're s-s-sorry" Ticci ticked.

"UGH! HOW COULD YOU?! MY BABY DRAGON IS DOWN!" I raged.

My slaves gulped and I calmed down.

"I'll hang the rest of them. Nobody could take Freddy from me now~" I skipped off to my dragon. It whined and I knelt down.

"It's ok Arrow. I'm here" I said softly and heard footsteps.

I turned around and you better believe my luck.

"You little son of a bitch" Bonnie growled.

"Now now that launange is harsh" I said.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU MIKE?!" Fritz screamed at me.

"I've had enough of your yelling" I said and waved my hand at my dragon. His skin patched together and he was good as new.

"You have two choices: One, give up and die a painful death, or two, die trying" I said.

"No way to hell are we losing to you" Bonnie growled, taking out his umbrella. The others got out claws.

"Find. Die trying" I shrugged and Lin charged at me, jumping high with a reaper blade. I didn't even flinch. I raised my hand and he floated up, gasping for breath.

"YOU LET MY SON GO NOW!" Bonnie yelled, trying to hit me mulitple times with his sword.

I threw Lin at a wall, but Ash caught the little bunny. I let Bonnie run to me, and easily kicked him away. The other grown-up and students tried to take me down.

All execpt Freddy.

Man I am loving this war.

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!