Chapter One Hundred And Sixteen. The War Part 2

Hello blooming readers!!! It's me!!! I am sooo exicted for this!!!!! ENJOY!!!!

Ash's P.O.V

We all have no idea where Michael is right now.

And the whole world actually is being careful of my uncle. Because he's THAT bad.

We were just in the gym, the whole school, and smoke began to come into the room. I held Lin close, but the smoke hit us, knocking us out.

When we woke, my uncle was in front of us, smiling gravely.

"YOU!" Ms. Apple said.

"Yes me" Mike said.

"Where are we?!" I yelled.

"Ehhh nowhere important. Now. It was a lot easier to get you all then pick out every kid. Stay here and be good" He said.

"LET US OUT!" Lin yelled, banging on the bar.

"Shh. It'll make my job easier" Mike said.

Lin grabbed his shirt, pulling him close to the bar.

"When I get out of this, lord so help me I will kick your ass all the way to hell" He growled. Mike took Lin's wrist, yanking it down as he held a gun to the kids head.

"I do not want to kill you Linneaus. But I will do what I have to do" Mike said deadly.

"Why are you doing this?! Uncle you used to be so nice!" Luna said. Mike slammed his hand on the bar, making us jump.

"YOUR PARENTS TOOK MY HUSBAND AWAY! And now, I'll kill them" Michael smiled and walked away.

"He's your uncle?!" Everyone asked Luna.

"Yes" She said.

"He's our uncle. But this isn't him" Bee said. Gumi held onto his arm.

"Mommy and daddy will find us" Lin said and his ears went down.

During with the others.

Bonnie's P.O.V

Welp. I offically hate Mike.

"MICHAEL LET US OUT!" Fritz yelled, kicking the bars.

"Oh brother. I wish I could. But I've got plans for you all" Mike walked away and I growled.

"What if he has the kids?!" Marionette asked.

"Hell no he didn't touch my daughter" Ballora growled.

"He took all of our children" Foxy said.

"I'm not letting him win that easy. We're getting out of this one way or another" I said and looked up. Ahh. A vent. I began to climb the wall and everyone looked at me as I opened the vent, crawling into it. I just crawled in the vent and fell into another vent because I wasn't watching where I was going. The people in that bar cell had backed up quickly, and I landed on something.

"I think I broke my back for a third time" I groaned, feeling the pain in my back.

"Hey Mom. Your squishing me" I heard and felt a body under me.

"Oh my god I am sooo sorry!!!" I quickly got up and helped my son up. Bee brushed off his shirt and I looked around.

"Mommy!!!" Lin hugged me tightly.

"Hey what are all of you doing here?" I asked.

"Take a guess" Ash said.

"Ohh. Grrr. Don't worry I'll get you guys out" I said and they nodded.

"How?" One little girl asked. I looked at the bars. They were a bit smaller then the bars I had in the other cell. I took one bar and ripped it out the socket as I slide through.

"I never though your mom was that skinny" Amanda said. I looked at the key hole and kicked it hard with my boot, and it broke off.

"Now lets go get the others" I turned around and a gun was pointed to my throat. It was a teenage boy. Issac.

"One more step or else I'll kill you" He said. I moved the gun from my throat with my pointer finger.

"Stop. Your going to take someone's eye out" I said. (It's pronoced, LeviOSA. Not LevIUAS. I'm sorry I had to)

"Your coming with me" He took my arm but I just took his finger with my pointer and thumb, taking it off my arm.

"Don't touch me you have batierca" I said. The kids had to giggle. Issac pointed the gun to my head, expecting me to be scared.

"Oh my god please don't kill me!" I mocked and took out my umbrella, pointing it to his neck this time.

"Out of my way or I use the umbrella" I said and he scoffed.

"What a joke" He said. The tip of the umbrella turned into a knife as it stabbed through his neck, making him fall down dead. I looked down, smiling gravily creepily.

"Ewie!!" Luna said.

"Come on!" I turned around once again and guess what?! Another gun pointed to my head. It was a female.

"Not. One. Step" She said.

"Would you rather die painfully, slowly, fastly or all?" I asked.

"What?" She asked.

"Painfully and slowly I like it!" I said and quickly my umbrella turned into a reaper blade and striked it at her. She fell back, her eye bleeding badly.

"G-get back!" She held up the gun and shot at me. It hit my neck, but I didn't stop. I looked down at her.

"It takes more then a gunshot to kill me. Night night!!" I brutely scratched and stabbed her until her blood filled the floor. Everyone had turned around from looking away from the stabbing. The wound in my neck instantly healed up and I ate her body down. When everyone turned back around, they froze.

"Mom. Where did the body go?" Ladybug asked. I rubbed my arm.

"You ate it didn't you?" Heidi asked.

"What???? I didn't have lunch yet" I said.

"YOU ATE HER?!" Ms. Apple screamed.

"Yep. Mom's a cannibal" Dizzy said. I licked the blood off my fingers, turning away.

"Alright let's go!" I said.

"Your mentally sick" A teacher said.

"Thank you!" I skipped away and they all followed me. There were cells upon cells of innocent people.

"Get us out!" They pleaded.

"Ah, no" I walked past until I met the others.

"Hello!" I said and they jumped.

"How?!" Baby asked.

"Mom! Dad!" The kids hugged their parents and I gestered them to follow me and they nodded, carefully following.

"This place is huge!" I said.

"Very" Rose said.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Foxy asked.

"What was the one thing we came to do?" I asked.

"Avoid getting killed!"

I smacked my forehead.

Lol. Hello!! I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!❤