Chapter Forty-Three

So, I already had this chapter done, but accidentally deleted it. So I have to do it all over again. *Sigh* All because I got confused because I accidently said this was Chapter Forty-Two again. Stupid little me. But, Hello blooming readers! Its me! I hope you enjoy this. I'll try and remember everything I wrote, so enjoy!

Jeremy's P.O.V

"Baby. Wake up" Kevin said.

"Noo. Why?!?!" I asked.

"Because. Its morning" He said, and I looked at the time.

"WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP AT SEVEN?!" I shouted.

"Because!!! You can't sleep all day!" He said. I cuddled close to him, making little noises.

"Yes I can. As long as your with me" I said, and he laughed.

"Your so cute" He said, kissing my nose. I giggled, and there was a sudden cry.

"You get her" Kevin said.

"Fine" I said, and walked to our baby daughters room, Charity.

"I'm here, I'm here" I said, and picked her up, holding her close.

"Do you want me to get breakfast done?" Kevin walked in the room.

"Yes please" I said, and he kissed me.

Life is perfect.

Bonnie's P.O.V

"AHHHHHHH!" I yelled, throwing a lamp at the window, breaking it.

"Its not that bad baby!" Foxy told me.

"NO! NOW WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH FIVE KIDS!" I screamed, getting real mad.

"Its fine" Foxy said, holding me close. I mumbled some shit, and left it be.

"I'll call Lucifer to terminate the gender" He said, and Lucifer popped up three seconds later.

"Yo. Wassup?" She asked.

"Hey. I need you to terminate this gender" Foxy said, and Lucifer closed her eyes.

"Boy" She said.

"Ha. Dizzy and Luna are surrounded by boys" I said.

"Both" Lucifer suddenly said.

"WHY?! WHAT IS IT AND ME HAVING TWINS?!" I shouted.

"Chill. I love twins" Lucifer said. I growled, and Foxy petted my ears, making them go down.

"Already got names for them?" He asked me.

"Umm? Diego and Lin" I said.

"I noticed a pattern with your kids. Ash and Alex. Dizzy and Diego. Lin and Luna" Lucifer said.

"Yeah" I said.

Nine months later

The twins were born.

"Your twins are born" The nurse told me. I didn't pay attention. I was staring at the ceiling. That. Was. The. Most. Painful. Thing. On. Earth.

Not even Alex and Luna were that bad to deal with. And I thought that was already bad.

"Are you ok?" Foxy asked.

"Oh yeah. I'm perfectly fine. I just feel like I've been taken apart. Fine" I said.

"You know, their super tiny" He said.

"I know" I said.

Two years passed, and we were all happy. I was happy with my husband and children. My six kids. Dizzy, Ash, Alex, Luna, Lin and Diego.

My life was perfect.

Thats it. That was Foxy and Bonnie's life. Short story I know. But that's not the end of all the story. That's just theirs. They'll be in the story too, but it'll be the others happy endings.

Except for one.

I hope you enjoyed this story! Keep blooming and reading! Have a good day!