Chapter Twenty-One

Hello blooming people! Its me! This is Foxy's car. Beautiful. But anyway, STORY!

Bonnie's P.O.V

Yeah. His car is nice boys.

"This is your car?!" Yenndo asked.

"Yeah. Freddy got it for me on my birthday" Foxy said.

"My goodness its nice" Ennard said.

"His car is better though" Foxy said, and we put everything in the back.

"Hop in boys" Foxy said, and got in the drivers seat. I got in the passenger seat, and Ennard and Yenndo got in the back seats.

"Oh my god its got everything!" Yenndo said. Foxy smirked.

"Alright. Where too next?" I asked.

"I'm thinking the arcade" He said.

"I love the arcade!" Yennie said.

"We all do! Let's pick up some people" Foxy said, and stopped at Lolbits house. He needed twice, and Lolbit came out, freezing when he saw the car.

"Get dressed and come on!" Foxy said, and Lolbit quickly ran into his house and came back after a while.

"This car is nice!" He said.

"We're gonna need two cars for everyone" Foxy said, driving to the next house.

"Well, can Freddy drive yet?" Ennard asked.

"Yeah. He learned some time ago, and he's a pro" Foxy said.

"Alright. Who's next" I asked.

"White" Foxy said, and he finally pulled into White Rabbits house.

"I was already ready" White came out, getting in the back. This car is so cool!

"Alright. Freddy's next. I have to walk in for him" Foxy said. While we were driving, I was looking out the crystal window of the car, I thought about my gone parents. I remember the scent of my mothers long purple hair, and how it reminded me of lavanders.
I remember my dads warm smile he would give me when I easily pleased him. I was a only child until my sister, Stella came. She was perfect. I had a perfect family, a perfect sister, and perfect life. Until I met Ace, who seemed nice and I lived with him. He turned out as the worlds biggest jerk after a year. I wonder if my parents still remember me. I wonder if Stella does. When I last left, I remember my parents fighting, leaving me to take care of Stella. Before I met Ace. And now look where I am. I never thought I would get away from that life. But I was wrong. I met Foxy. He became my boyfriend after years of bullying. He even allowed Dizzy to be a child to me. Life is perfect like it used to be.

"Hey. Are you ok?" Foxy asked me.

"Yeah. I'm just thinking" I said, and he ruffled my hair. I made sure he didn't hit my ears, and we arrived at Freddy's mansion.

"I'll be back" Foxy got out the car, going to the front door.

"Your so lucky Bonnie" Lolbit said.

"Mhm. I am" I snickered, and they all laughed. Freddy soon came out his house, talking to Foxy. He then nodded, going back in the house, and came back out, with shoes on, and his keys in his hand. He opened his garage, but I couldn't see his car of how dark the garage was. We suddenly heard a motorcycle engine, and out came the most beautifulest(Is that a word?) car I have seen yet.

This car was beautiful. We all gasped, and Foxy went back to his car.

 We all gasped, and Foxy went back to his car