A special

Hello blooming readers! The first thing I want to say is, thank you SO much for 30 followers! I thought people would read this story and move on! But, this is a special. Its my first special, so this is gonna be a better one, and I'll reread to make sure everything is fine and has no mistakes. Because, well, you all know I make spelling mistakes. But, enjoy! Brought to you by horrible Fnaf ships!⬆ *inspired by Laughing Jack's twerking skills*

Now, you may recognize these. This is going to be a funny chapter, only filled with humor. Enjoy~!😘

Lucifer: "Ok! What's everyone's talent?"

Marionette: "I can play the piano!"

Bonnie: "I'm good with fixing cars"

Freddy: "And I can get away with murder!" *smiles like the maniac that is deep inside him*

------------------

Lucifer: *growling*

Random guy: AHH! GET YOUR FUCKING DOG BITCH!

Chica: Oh it don't bite.

Random guy: YES IT DO!

--------------------

Lucifer: Tell your teacher to mind her damn business before I come up there and beat her ass.

Joey: O-ok. You want me to say it like that, or do you want me too take some stuff out?

Lucifer: WHAT'D I JUST SAY?! TELL HER, MIND HER DAMN BUSINESS, BEFORE I COME UP THERE, AND I BEAT HER ASS!

Joey: No I heard what you said, I justed wanted you to know to tell me the same thing.

Lucifer: Joey, if I have to tell you again, imma kick your ass

Joey: I got it, nope I got it, I got it, yeah, yeah.

Next day at school time skip

Mrs. Green: Hello, good morning, hello, Good morning, good morning hello.

Joey: *steps in class*

Mrs. Green: Joey

Joey: Mrs. Green.

Mrs. Green: Did you let your mother read the note?

Joey: Yes. I. Did

Mrs. Green: Well what did your mother say?

Joey: *turns to friends* *mouths* Its about to go down.

Joey: *turns back to teacher* Well, uh, my mom told me to tell you, to Mind your DAMN MOTHERFUCKING BUSINESS BITCH! LITTLE STUPID BITCH! DUMB TEACHER BITCH! 2 + 2 NOT KNOWING WHAT THE FUCK IT IS BITCH! CROSSED EYED CRYING DOWN YOUR FAT BOOTY- ASS BITCH! LONG TITTIE NO NIPPLE HAVING ASS BITCH!

The class: *dying of laughter*

Mrs. Green: *shocked as fuck*

Joey's friends: OHHHHH!!!! HE SAID SHE AIN'T HAVE NO NIPPLES!!!!!!! OOHHHHH!!!!

AT HOME!!!

Lucifer: I told you to say to cuss words! Ya said 76 of them!
----------------------------------------

Ennard: Hey spell me

Yenndo: Ok? M-E

Ennard: You forgot the D

Yenndo: There's no D in me

Ennard: Not yet~
---------------------------

Foxy: Bro change your shirt

Bonnie: Bruh, First of all I look good in this shirt, second of all I look good in this shirt, and THIRD OF ALL I LOOK GOOD IN THIS SHIRT SO TELL ME I DON'T LOOK GOOD IN THIS SHIRT!
-----------------------------

Lolbit: Du dudududu, du dudududu, bobobobobo bobobobo, HEY!

White Rabbit: Hey!

Both: *turns to each other*

Both: WHAT?!

Sorry. That was very short. I wanted to do more, but I'm personally dying of laughter right now. Hope these made your day! Have a great day!!!