Chapter Twenty-Five

Hello blooming people! Its me! I totally forgot to do my last ending, and it made me mad. But, hope you enjoy this!

Bonnie's P.O.V

"Is it true that the older and taller you are, you have a deeper voice?" Lolbit asked Freddy.

"Um, no" Freddy said.

"Kind of" Foxy shrugged.

"Ok. First off, I am younger and shorter than you, but my voice is the deepest here" I said. Yeah. I got a very deep manly voice.

"Oh right" Foxy said.

"Oh wow" I said, rolling my eyes.

"I'm starting to think he's a chest less girl" Ocean said.

"Ok. Just because I have a girls voice, doesn't mean I'm a girl. Look at Funtime Foxy! She has a boy's voice! But is she a male?!" Freddy asked.

"Good point" Ocean said. Suddenly, Lucky and Dizzy started crying at the same time. And same speed.

"Creepy" Ballora said, and me and Foxy calmed down our child. Mike just had to hold Lucky and she calmed down.

"Lucky" I muttered.

"And that is why I named her like that" Mike snickered at us. Dizzy pulled my poor ears, on purpose.

"Owwww!!!!!! My earssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!" I said. She laughed. How is that funny?!

"Pfft! Ha! Good look dealing with that!" Venus laughed.

"Mhm. Leave it shorty" Freddy said.

"SHORTY?!" Venus yelled. 

"You are short" He said.

"WELL YOUR 7'2! IDIOT!" Venus shouted. Freddy growled at her, walking away. 

But Venus suddenly threw a book at Freddy.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" Freddy yelled, chasing his sister.

"Ass!" Dizzy said.

"Oh he is going to pay!" Foxy yelled, and Freddy pulled Venus's tail.

"Run Freddy" Alexis said. Freddy saw Foxy, and ran away from him.

"GET BACK HERE BITCH!" Foxy shouted.

"Bitch!" Lucky said.

"No! You don't say that!" Mike told her, and she nodded. She is a good girl. Ray suddenly said a bad word, a word that Foxy used, and Nero used another bad word Freddy used. And Lucifer got mad.

"OH YOUR BOTH DEAD!" She yelled, when Foxy was on top of Freddy, ready to punch him. Freddy took this advantage, and flipped up, making Foxy fall. And they began fighting again. Lucifer suddenly now had two tails, and grapped both boys by the waist, strangling them.

"HOW DARE YOU TEACH THEM SUCH WORDS!" She yelled.

"Put me down!" Foxy yelled. Freddy kicked one of Lucifer's tail, and she did not like that. She grew two more tails, and they all strangled Freddy.

"Let's not kill them alright?" Chica said softly. Lucifer did not listen.

"My question is, how are you growing tail?!" Alexis askex Lucifer.

"I'm every animal there is" She said, and the door opened.

"Hades! Priscilla!" Alexis said.

"LUCIFER! PUT YOUR BROTHER AND HIS FRIEND DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" Priscilla yelled. Lucifer grunted and put the boys down, by dropping them. They gasped, like they had been choked around the neck.