Chapter Ninety-Six. Not Ninety-Five

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I am doing this chapter on a 19 percent phone. I can't charge it because I am four hours away from home. Yeah. Fonnie time! Enjoy! Also, this is chapter Ninety-Six. My thing switched up the numbers, so you might think I labled them wrong. Just click Ninety-Four and when your done, go to Ninety-Five and then this. And the last chapter. It's in the order I just said I swear. If you read this before Ninety-Five, you'll get confused.

Lin's P.O.V

I had to have someone with me all the time now.

Every time someone new comes, I started panicking and getting panic attacks.

So my parents Had the school keep Ash with me. Which he doesn't mind because he could be by my side at all times.

"Hey its ok" Ash told me when we entered school. My breathing became short and he rubbed my back.

"I'm here bunny I'm here" Ash said soothingly, taking my hands into his.

I nodded and took a deep breath.

"Lin!" Derek smiled and ran to me.

"Hello Derek!" I smiled.

"Lin, bunny, who is this?" Ash said threw smiling gritted teeth.

"This is Derek! I met him at the first day here!" I said.

"Nice to meet you" Derek said to my brother.

"Same to you to" Ash gritted.

"So, You up to come to my place later like you said?" Derek asked me.

"Mhm!" I said.

"I'm sorry what? Your not gonna go with a Guy you met a week ago right?" Ash asked me.

"Ash it'll be fine" I said.

"What?! No! Your not leaving me" Ash growled, yanking me close.

"A-Ash your g-grip...I-it's hurt m-me" I struggled to get away.

"Hey man let him go!" Derek said.

"STAY OUT OF THIS!" Ash yelled. I don't understand why he was so angry.

"Come on Linnaeus!" Ash dragged me to the bathroom, locking the door.

"A-Ash?" He pushed me against the wall, giving me a hard kiss.

"Your mine got that" He growled into my neck.

"A-As-MHF!" He kissed me again and I just let him take over. There was no point in resisting.

"W-why are you acting like this?" I asked him.

"BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS LIN! DON'T YA THINK THAT?!" He yelled. Oh.

I smirked.

"Awww~. You're scared I'll leave you for Derek aren't you~" I snickered.

"Yes I am" He said. I laughed.

"I'd never leave you~" I cooed.

"You better not or else" We slowly kissed, and he slide his tongue in.

"We'll finish this at home" He said and I pouted.

"Hey don't give me that look you know we can't have sex in the bathroom" He said.

"Whatever" I muttered and he kissed my neck.

"Come on sunshine. We've got class"

After school

"Hi Mom hi dad!" Ash said when we all came home from Freddy's.

"Hey kids" They said and I tugged Ash's shirt.

"Fine" He muttered and we went upstairs, and he locked his door.

"Why do you wanna do this so much?" He asked me, making hickeys on my neck.

"I like it" I moaned and he smirked.

"Now I'm hard" He took off my shirt and sucked my nipples.

I moaned again and he stripped me down and himself.

Nope. Not enough battery for this.

"Come on lets have a shower" He picked me up and we showered together.

"Ash-Chan can you help me?" I asked him and he nodded. He took my clothes helped me get dressed.

"There ya go sunshine" He said, nuzzling his cheek with mine. I giggled

Bonnie's P.O.V

I walked down to the park and saw Yenndo laying on a bench.

"Hey Yenndo!" I said and he sat up, smiling when he saw me.

"Hey carrots!" He said and I sat next to my friend.

"How's the kids?" He asked.

"Yeesh. Foxy's getting short tempered by the babies" I giggled

"Who wouldn't? You've got six todlers and up, and five babies. I'd be exhausted" He laughed

"Yeah...five babies" I muttered. He frowned.

"You didn't tell him about the triplets did you?" He asked. I tugged on the collor of my shirt.

"N-No not yet" I said. Yenndo sighed and looked at me.

"He's gonna find out one day Bonnie. You can't keep that a secret from him" He said. My ears went down as I looked at my lap.

"I know I know" I sighed.

"Maybe you should tell him today" Yenndo suggested.

"What?! No! He'd flip! We just started getting along. I don't want him to leave me" I said.

"Bonnie. Listen to me. Tell him today or I will" Yenndo said strictly.

"O-ok"

Back at the house

I slowly walked to the master bedroom and saw Foxy sitting on the bed, with headphones on.

"B-babe?" I asked. He heard me and took his headphones off.

"Hey Bon what is it?" He asked, sitting up. I gulped and rubbed my arm.

"I...It's about the baby..." I said. He frowned.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I started crying and he rushed to me.

"Hey hey hey its ok whats wrong?!" He asked.

"I'm sorry! I'm so so so so so so sorry!" I sobbed.

"Bonnie? Whats going on honey?" He asked me.

"I-I didn't wanna t-tell you! B-but I'm having t-triplets!" I cried. His face went stern and serious as he let go of me.

"What?" He asked.

"I-I w-was a-afraid y-you'd l-leave m-me!" I wailed.

"BONNIE WHAT THE HELL?! SERIOUSLY?!" He yelled, jumping up. I could only cry. I knew this would happen.

"FIRST I GOT TO DEAL WITH SIX KIDS, AND THEN FIVE BABIES, AND THEN THREE MORE?!" He shouted at me. "NOT ONLY DID YOU KEEP THAT FROM ME, YOU LIED TO ME FOR ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!"

"I-I'm s-s-s-sorry!!" I sobbed again.

"SORRY WON'T FIX IT BONNIE! GOD I SHOULD JUST LEAVE YOU AT THIS POINT! I DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH 14 KIDS!" He slapped me and I felt like I was gonna flood the world by how much I was crying.

My whole body was shaking and I didn't know what to do.

"UGH! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" Foxy stormed out of the room, slamming the door closed.

Crying was all I could do. I was crying so bad, I couldn't focus on breathing. And soon, I couldn't breath at all. My breathing slowly died down and next thing I know was that I was on the floor, uncousious or dead even.

You probably hate Foxy at this point I'm sorry. Gotta have that drama ya know?

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!