Chapter Sixty-Two

Hello blooming readers! It's me! Another update! No Fnaf ships again. I'm doing this from a computer. You might hate me for this chapter. Sorry if it's too long. It seems small to me. Enjoy!

Bonnie's P.O.V

I totally forgot to set my alarm, so I woke up at 7:00. I jumped up, wiping the dried tears off my face and started breakfast.

Time skip because I'm lazy and have a hurt finger right now

I went to our room and looked at my husband who was sleeping in our bed.

"Foxy. It's breakfast time" I said, shaking him awake. He yawned and got up, rubbing his left temple with his pointer finger and middle finger as he walked past me, not even giving me a good morning kiss or nothing. Well ok then.

I went downstairs and saw the kids reaching up for the bacon.

"Alright you little rascals I'm getting it" I said, tickling Alex's ribs as I prepaired everyone's plate. I then went up to everyone's room and started picking up everything. Next I took up all the dirty laundry and put it in the washer and went back upstairs.

"Papa can you play with us?" Luna asked.

"Of course" I said. I may be busy all the time, but I do have a lot of time for my kids.

After a hour of playing with all of my children, I went up to see what Foxy was doing.

He was just laying on the bed, on his back, oh his phone. He seemed to be texting someone. I never bother because I respected his privacy, but I couldn't help but wonder who it was. I managed to sneak up behind the bed, and look over my husbands shoulder. Huh. Someone named "Cherry." (I had no other name for Funtime Chica)

"I know your there Bonnie" Foxy suddenly said.

I put my long blue furry ears down as I fell to my butt. I looked down onto the floor as Foxy flipped over on his stomach, leaning over the bed frame.

And he looked at me.

"What have I said about that?" He asked me.

"B-but-" He cut me off.

"Zip it Bonnie. I don't wanna hear it" He said.

"Just at least me explain! Why are you being so mean?!" I was so close to crying at this point.

"Oh no no no. I'm never mean.(Are you sure about that?) But you. Ha. Were the definition mean. How does it feel to be backfired huh?" He asked. Oh I just wanna punch him at this point. My watery eyes completely went away as I growled at him.

"I didn't mean to alright?! I just have some problems! You know that!" I said, my voice rising.

"And so does Freddy. But he controls it well" Foxy said.

"WELL I'M NOT FREDDY!" I yelled.

Dizzy's P.O.V

"WELL I'M NOT FREDDY!" We all heard papa yell.

"Oh no" Diego said, and we all looked up the stairs. Our parents were fighting again. Or, aruging.

"Shhh shh its ok Luna" Ash said, quickly taking our little sister into his arms. I held Lin close and the older three covered the younger three's ears to avoiding hearing our parents argue.

Bonnie's P.O.V again

"I didn't say you were did I?" My husband said, gritting his teeth.

"Why you can't be understanding?! You've known what I had been through! I'M NEW TO THIS ALRIGHT YOU ASSHOLE!" I shouted in his face. He grabbed my bunny ears and pulled me up. Ow ow ow ow ow.