Chapter Ninety-Five

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy small ending here. I'm doing this chapter on my phone after three weeks maybe, so it might be shorter then I planned. Enjoy! (This is just pure life⬆)

F.Freddy's P.O.V

I took a bath and slid my trousers and my wife came in.

"Whoops! Didn't realize you came out quicker" She giggled.

"Your fine I was just getting done" I said and put shorts on.

"Here let me help you babe" She took the towel and ruffled my hair.

"Foxy!!" I said and she laughed.

"I couldn't let that opportunity go" She said and I rolled my eyes as I brushed my white and purple hair.

"Aww. Your not mad are you~?" She asked, running her finger down my chest.

"Ok you are acting flirtier(Don't even care) then normal" I said. She looked to her side.

"Is it obvious?~" Funtime pulled on my flyer, unzipping it.

"Damn woman chill!" I hissed, slapping her hand off my pants.

"Oh come on!" She said.

"No. One, I don't wanna take another shower. Maybe tomorrow" I said, walking out the bedroom.

Until she said something.

"Fine then. Have it your way. I guess I'll just hook up with someone else" I heard her snicker. I stopped dead on my feet.

"Oh no you don't" I said.

Funtime's P.O.V

Bingo! My husband came back, taking the top of my hair and tilting my head to his face.

"You go with anyone else I'll chain you to the bed got it woman?" He growled.

"Mhmm~. You got it master~" I cooed.

Not today nope

"Its so easy to tease you" I snickered, my elbows on my husbands chest.

"Shut up" But he wrapped his arms around my torso, falling asleep.

Done.

Lin's P.O.V

I colored the picture Ms. Apple gave us all, and was completely disgusted with how the other kids colored it.

It was all messy, out of the lines, and the wrong colors for this human.

I had drawn in the lines, the exact colors, and it was very detailed.

"Alright. Let's see your drawings!" Ms. Apple said. She looked at all of ours and stopped when she saw mine. I was half asleep, and my head was buried in my teddy.

"Linnaeus. Did you do this?" I heard. I looked up and it was the teacher. I nodded and surprise came on her face.

But then she smiled.

"You have your fathers talent" She smirked and pinned my drawing on the wall. Next to who's I'm guessing was my dads.

Students were amazed by it, but Kate just scowled.

"Alright! Play time!" Students got up and started playing with all sorts of toys. I played with my teddy. It was very special because Aunt/Uncle Lucifer made it with her magic right in front of me.

"Hey! I wanna play with that!" Kate snatched my teddy from me and I failed to do what I didn't want to do.

I cried. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me. So much tears were falling down my face and I just sobbed.

"Kate!" Ms. Apple took my teddy from her and gave it back to me, hoping it'd stop my crying.

It didn't.

When I cry, the only person could calm me down was Daddy or Ash.

"Uhh......i-its ok!" Ms. Apple said. I didn't even notice her.

"Oh what do I do what do I do what do I do?!" Ms. Apple said. She is clearly new to this.

"I'm gonna call your father" She picked up the phone and I just cried until my dad got here.

"Come on kiddo" Someone took me up  and it wasn't my dad.

It was Dizzy.

"Our dad isn't available right now. Do you Want Ash?" Dizzy asked me. I nodded and she excused me from my class.

"Come on. Its ok" My sister said. Its rare for her to be this nice.

Dizzy knocked on this door, still holding me.

"Yes come in" Some male said.

"Yeesh. I just want to borrow Ash from you for just a min" Dizzy said.

"Ohmygod what do you want?" Ash said.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Someone snickered.

"He's my brother idiot. Here take him" Dizzy handed Me to Ash when he reached the door.

"Come on" Ash took me to the bathroom, sitting me on the counter.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"S-someone t-took m-my t-t-teddy!" I cried.

"Hey hey its ok. I'm here now" He said, cleaning my tears away. I sniffled and he smiled softly.

"There we go" He took me off the counter and took me back to my class.

My mom was there, my book bag in his hand, and my dad was next to him.

"Time to go kiddo" My dad picked me up and I sniffled.

Ms. Apples P.O.V

What just happened?

I thought Bonnie and Foxy hated each other.

My life is a lie

Haha. Lol. I love the ending.

Hope you enjoy! Have a great day!❤