Chapter Nineteen(The ending of one. Ish)

Hello people! Its me! I think I like the term bloomings, like you guys first reading. And flowers first blooming. Yeah. Alright! This is a little sad, but a little weird. because I have it already in my brain. Hope you enjoy! UwU (Edit from like, Feb 15 2021. Offically ten months after making this. This was SOOOO bad to look at, I couldn't look at it without trying not to puke or gag

Mike's P.O.V again

The field trip ended quickly. It was nice, but the best part was spending time with Freddy.

"Fredrick!" He family hugged him tight.

"Hi!" He said.

"You brought your boyfriend over" Alexis said, smirking.

"Uh-hu. I did. Now, I'm going to my room" Freddy said, taking my hand into his and going up stairs to his huge room. His bathroom is like, this size of my room. And his room is as big as my house! I'm not even kidding!

"Fun time! I've waited what seems like years for this" He said, going behind me and slipping his hands up my body.

"Yeah. Hey! Don't touch there!" I said, when he pinched my nipple.

"Mhh. You said your mine" He said, whispering it in my ear.

"I did, didn't I? Well, go ahead" I said, pretended like I don't want it. He completely stripped me naked, sitting on his bed without his shirt.

"Come here" He said, and I went to him, my arms crossed. He took my waist, and sat me on his lap, facing him.

"How bad is daddy going to be?" I asked in a flirty voice.

"I'll be as bad as I want to be" He said, and kissed me. I didn't hesitate to kiss back, and he put his hands on my ass. And pinched it. I moaned.

"What is it and you pinching my butt?" I asked him.

"I don't just pinch it" He said, and licked my neck to make me giggle.

"Oh my god. Mom knew about this, and she still sent me" We heard at the door. Our eyes widened as I quickly rap covers around my waist. It was Terra.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" Freddy yelled, grapping his sister by the hand and dragging her downstairs. And left me. I just wandered around his room, and found something interested. It was a pretty book, with diamonds on it.

"Its not nice to dig through people's stuff" I heard, feeling hands on my waist.

"Sorry!" I said, putting the book down.

I heard a phone ring. I thought it was mine so I answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hu?! Who are you?! Where's my baby?!" I heard. Who the hell is this? I then realized it was Freddy's phone, and he was sliding up to full height, planting soft kisses on my neck. I read the contact, and I felt so betrayed. It said 'My girlfriend'. I looked through all his contacts, and my heart dropped even lower. He had many girlfriends. I looked through his messages, and I was right. He played me. He was just using me.

"Who was that baby?" He asked me.

"Don't 'baby' me you cheater!" I yelled, pushing him away and putting my clothes on.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You have girlfriends! That you had before me! You played me! You used me!" I shouted, already crying.

"Mike..."He didn't say anything else.

"You said that you loved me! You said all those things that I believed that you meant! But I was wrong! You player!" I screamed.