Chapter Ninety-Three

Hello blooming readers! It's me! Today we'll be doing Baby and Ballora. Because I just really wanna get them over with. I get them all over with so that you can get more Fonnie. Wham bam yes ma'am. But I'm running out of idea's pronto. Hope you enjoy! (Bonnie is a savage little bunny like DAMN)

Ballora's P.O.V

I was scolding as I cleaned the sink.

"Hey babe!" I heard.

"GO AWAY!" I yelled. Circus Baby frowned.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!!?!!?!?! OH I DON'T KNOW! MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR A LAZY ASS THAT CAN'T DO NOTHING OTHER THEN WHINE, COMPLAIN AND SIT THERE!" I yelled in her face with my eyes open wide. She just gave me that look. I yell at her all the time, so it's nothing new to her.

"I was just gonna say that I was pregnant and was gonna ask you if you wanted to keep it or not. But since I'm so bad to you, I guess I'll just leave" She said walking away. I quickly washed my hands, dancing quickly to her.

"Wait Baby!" I grabbed her waist and I saw that cheeky smirk.

"No no no no. I understand. I'm just a waste of space. I'll move somewhere else" She said. I growled and kissed her hard.

"I...I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Mhm" She said patting my head.

"And I wanna keep the baby" I said.

"Alright then" She said and I hugged her tightly, smiling tiredly.

"Uh Ballora?" She asked. I don't normally do this.

"It's nothing. I'm just happy" I said.

"That's new" She told me.

Four months later

"How are you?" I asked my wife when she woke up from her nap.

"Hungry" She yawned. I picked her up and set her at the table. I made her favorite. Ice cream sundae.

"Yay!" She clapped, and ate it. I twirled behind her and rested my hands on her shoulders.

"Ballora" She suddenly said, putting the sundae down.

"What is it Circus Baby?" I asked her.

"Do you regret meeting me?" She asked. I hesitated.

"Well, sometimes you do make me mad. But you are also the best thing that ever happened to me" I said, hugging her around the neck.

"Thank you for not leaving me" She said.

Six more months because I'm lazy as hell right now

"Babe look! Isn't she beautiful?" Circus Baby held up the baby she had. It had the start of blue hair, and bright green eyes. With rosey cheeks.

"Haha. Yes darling" I smiled.

"Can you talk?" Circus Baby asked the baby. Oh my god.

"Seriously? It's a month old" I sighed.

"Aww" Circus sighed and hugged the baby tightly.

"Come on lets go to bed" I said and she nodded.

She put Mary down into her crib and skipped our room. I went up there with her and we layed down for sleep.

In the morning I made breakfast and headed to work.

When I got home, Circus Baby was sleeping on the couch with Mary sleeping with her. I smiled warmly at my family and layed next to them, falling asleep too.

Lazy is hitting me hard. Done with them. Here

Ash's P.O.V

"Now can you show me sex?!" Lin asked me after ten months.

I sighed and locked the door.

"Might as well" I said and he jumped.

"Yay!" He said.

"Alright first, lay on the bed" I said and he jumped on the bed. I pushed him down, so that his back was pressing on the sheets.

I kissed him and after some time and kisses, I stuck my tongue in his mouth.

We've only gotten so far as kissing, using the tongue and hickeys. I began sliding off his shirt, and his small femine torse showed. He's a little thicc, but not as much as our dad. Nowhere near him.

I slipped off my shirt and Lin's face slightly turned red at my muscular top.

"Now I feel ashamed" He muttered, covering his torso.

"Hehe. You've got a beautiful body~" I cooed, taking his wrists and pinning them too the bed. My lips slid down his body, and I made a hickey on his hip.

I began slipping off his pants and Lin's face turned red.

"Hey this is apart of sex" I shrugged and threw his pants somewhere in the room. I then took off his trouser's.

"W-what's next?" He asked. I smirked.

"Something called, a blowjob" I said. (I have no idea how that is done, so I'mma skip the definition)

I licked the tip of his member and his ear's went straight up.

Lin's P.O.V

Ash then started sucking my private part and I let out a sound I've never heard before.

"My your moans are adorable~" He said. Oh. I just moaned.

Ash then took off his pants and trousers and I almost had a nosebleed by his muscular body. He put something on his finger and stuck it in my hole. I gasped, and got used to the finger after sometime.

He then stuck a second finger in, and I moaned again.

"For most people, this hurts" He said, adding a third finger.

"I-I l-like it" I said, too overpleased by this.

"Mhm then I might have a bit of fun" He flipped me over, and then stuck a fourth finger.

"Mhmmm~" I moaned. "Ahh~"

Something entered me and I screamed.

"Damn your fucking tight" Ash groaned. My tail wagged a little and he began moving a bit. (I cringe soo bad at the moving hips. I'm sorry)

"Ahhh~ F-faster~" I moaned. I heard Ash smirk and pick up the speed. Until there was this spot.

"AHH RIGHT THERE!" I screamed and he like, abused that spot. A warm and hot liquid filled me up and I moaned again.

"And that is sex little one" Ash said, kissing me.

"I like sex a lot!" I said.

"Hehe. So does mom" He patted my bed and stood up. I tried to too, but I fell down.

"Yeah you might not be able to walk for two day's at the least" Ash said and picked me up. He set me on the toilet top, and started the shower.

When it got to the right temperature, he picked me up and and we both went into the shower. I wrapped my arms around my older brother and he smirked a little.

Foxy's P.O.V

I had headphones on my human ears and fox ears.

Listening to holy music while my son's had sex.

"HEY!" Somebody yelled, nudging me hard I pulled the headphones off my human ears and looked up. Bonnie.

"What's with the headphones?" He asked.

"Mh, Lin's not a virgin no more" I said.

"Ohhhhhh" He said. "WAIT WHAT?!"

End. Boom. Hope you enjoyed this! Haven't writen smut for a while. But have a great day!