Chapter Twenty-Six

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Last chapter, Bonnie's family came. And this is how it ended up.

Chica's P.O.V

So that explains why they all look similar.

"Well that explains things" Lucifer said.

"Where's Ace? I liked him. He was kind" Gem said, looking at Alexis.

"You mean the one I punched in the face?" Foxy asked.

"Wait WHAT?!" Gem asked.

"Mhm" Foxy said, pleased.

"What a nice guy huh? Ace was rude. He called me a fried chicken while eating one" I said, playing with my fork.

"Ok. That's it. He has to leave. Foxy, I need help" Lucifer said.

"Got it. Just to save the poor children's eyes, we'll be back!" Foxy and Lucifer left, because Lucifer teleported them somewhere.

How Ace dies. Third P.O.V

Lucifer and Foxy appeared at Ace's house, ready to bury him alive.

"What?" Ace opened the door, seeing Foxy and Lucifer.

"You didn't bring Bonnie" He said. He sounded a little disappointed.

"No. We're bringing you death" Foxy said, punching Ace. Ace groaned, getting up. Or tried too. Foxy kicked his throat, so Ace couldn't scream.

"Go ahead. Kill me. I treated the person I loved horribly because I was drunk. I don't deserve to live" Ace said. Foxy and Lucifer stopped dead. This was gonna be harder then they expected.

"What are you waiting for? A invitation?" Ace asked. Foxy and Lucifer sighed.

"We'll spare your life. Because I don't see bad in you. But you have to promise not to hit on Bonnie. Ok?" Lucifer asked. Ace nodded.

"I'm trying to move on, but its hard" He said. Foxy could relate.

"But I see he's happier with you. And that makes me happy to see him smile again" Ace told Foxy.

"Sorry for punching you" Foxy said, helping Ace up.

"Its fine. I'm also starting over, and finishing school. So, maybe you'll see me tomorrow" Ace said.

"Ok. But, don't call my girlfriend a fried chicken. And do not eat chicken in front of her" Lucifer said.

"I got it" Ace said, and the two left.

Back to Chica's P.O.V

"Now that's just rude!" Christopher yelled at me.

"Papa? Where's daddy?" Dizzy asked Bonnie.

"He should be back" Bonnie said, picking up his daughter.

"You have a daughter?! And your just 16?!" Gem asked.

"Yes" Bonnie said coldly. Suddenly, Lucifer and Foxy appeared, with a coffee in their hand. And another one in their other hand.

"I want coffee!" Bonnie said.

"Why do you think I have two?" Foxy gave him the other coffee, and Lucifer gave me the other in her hand. And, we're still not together. She just likes being Nice. Especially to me.

Flashback to where Lucifer and Chica broke up.

"Do you know how much I love you?" Carter asked me.

"A lot" I said, and we kissed again. Unfortunately, Lucifer walked in the room. And stopped dead when she saw me and Carter.

"Chica?" She asked, heart broken.