Chapter Thirty-Eight

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I have brought another story! And this is on my computer, so ignore the mistakes. I can't spell. Honesty. Hope you enjoy! And, this is one of my favorite songs!

Foxy's P.O.V

I was listening to Adventure Of A Life Time, the first start. And since I was alone, I sang it. I don't really like my voice, because its scratchy and has a thick accent. But hey. Its ok with singing. I was peacefully singing, until I heard a movement. Confused, I stopped singing, and pulled off my headphones, turning around. I was not alone. Everyone quickly put away their phones, smiling shyly.

"HEY!" I yelled.

"Hi too" Bonnie muttered.

"Why?!" I asked.

"Um, because I'm jealous, and two, you can sing" Lucifer said.

"Not a good explenation" I said, scowling.

"Sorry-. But you do realize that Ash is crying right?" Bonnie asked.

"My bad" I said, and got up. How dare they. How dare they even. I went to Ash's room, and he was crying.

"Shh" I said, picking up the child and putting it to sleep.

After that, I made everyone get out of my house. Bonnie laughed, and they rolled their eyes, smirking as they left.

"How dare you!" I said, turning to Bonnie, pointing a skinny and long finger at him.

"Babe. Chill. You have a good voice tho" He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. Chicken.

"Mhm. I don't like it" I said, and walked away.

I really don't like my voice.

Bonnie's P.O.V

He is so hardheaded. He has a great voice. But why doesn't he like it?! I wish I had that voice! But no. I'm stuck with a strong deep dark male voice. AND I'M A CUTE LITTLE BUNNY! NOT FAIR!

"Bonnie! Are you going to bed or are you just gonna look at the wall lioe it smacked you?!" Foxy asked me.

"Coming!" I said, and gave the wall one more stare before going to bed with him.

In Ze Morning

I woke up at 4, like I always do. At least now. I went downstairs, and started to clean. After cleaning, which took 3 hours because there was a lot of dishes, a lot of floor to sweep, and rooms upon rooms were dirty, I started breakfast.

"Bacon!" Dizzy ran to the bacon pan, and took one piece.

"Hey! Wait until breakfast!" I snapped, and she ran to the couch, giggling.

"Mh. Why are you always up so early? Its seven" Foxy buried his face into my fluff of head.

"I've been up since 4" I said, managing to cook with him behind me. Foxy took a piece of bacon from the pan, just like Dizzy did. Like father, like daughter.

"Wait. Until. Breakfast!" I said, abd smacked his hand away. He kissed my cheek, and sat next to Dizzy. In the same position as her. Yep. The same people.

"Now you can get the bacon" I said, putting the plates on the table. But just for Foxy and Dizzy. I went to Ash's room, grabbed him gently, and grabbed a bottle of milk from the fridge, feeding him.

"Alright. Off to school" Foxy said, scooping Dizzy up from her chair. She laughed, and got ready for school quickly. And left when the bus came. I called Mike, and he came to watch Ash.

"Do not let him near anything sharp" I said, adjusting my tie.

"You act like I've never took care of a baby. I got it Bonnie" Mike said, and me and Foxy left for work.

After work and its boring purpose

"Home!" I yelled, opening the door. Dizzy put her bag on the couch. There was no response.

"Mike?" Foxy asked.

"Mh?! What?! Sorry!" Mike rushed downstairs.

"Just put Ash to sleep" He said.

"Thanks for watching him. Say hi to Lucky for me" I said, and he nodded, leaving.

"Ugh. I hate school" Dizzy sighed, slumming on the couch.

"Why?" I asked.

"I can't even go a foot without getting teased that I have two dads. I have no friends. People bully me for not giving them answers, and because I'm younger then them" She said.

"You don't have to go to school for as long as you want" Foxy said. I nodded.

"Really?!" Dizzy asked.

"Its not like we're against it. Don't care if you curse, skip school, yell at teachers, get failed in every class, or cause trouble. Do what you like" I shrugged.

"Okie! I'm going to my room to read, so just shout my name when it's dinner time" She said, and skipped off to her room.

Read. That's all she wants to do. I like it.

I'm still alive! Sorry I haven't been posting much! Been busy with the FNAF ships and trying to find new ones. But, aren't those people great parents? Sorry this is short. I didn't have anything for it. Keep blooming and reading! Bye! Have a good day!