Chapter Fifty-Three

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Now, this story contains of a mini Freddy, Foxy and Toy Freddy. Why? Because I don't have any more ideas right now. And this is so adorable. At least...to me. They'll be fine in the next chapter if you wanna skip this one. Enjoy! (Freddy x Mike⬆)

Chica's P.O.V

Its been a week since the incident. Freddy and Foxy wouldn't even make eye contact. Funny a little. Hades and Fredilina were in the basement, until something shot out of it, and it was a blue light. And it hit Freddy, Foxy and Toy Freddy right in the chest.

"What was that?!" Freddy asked, when he fell over.

"WHO DID IT HIT?!" Lucifer came in yelling. Hades followed her in too.

"Freddy, Foxy and Toy Freddy" Ray said.

"The three people i begged not to get hit got hit. God never answers my prayers" Lucifer scowled.

"What was that anyway?" Foxy asked.

"Oh cállate rata asquerosa. Guarda tus comentarios de culo gordo para ti mismo o hechizaré a Freddy para que te folle duro" Lucifer snarled.   (What she said: "Oh shut up you filthy rat. Save your fat ass comments to yourself or I'll bewitch Freddy to fuck you hard")

"For starters, ¡NO SOY UNA RATA DE DIOSA! SEGUNDO, ¡MEJOR NO HAGAS NADA PORQUE NO QUIERO EMBARAZARME CON SUS HIJOS MIENTRAS TENGO HIJOS PROPIOS, PODRÍAS TENER SANGRE!" Foxy yelled. Lucifer gasped angrily.    (What he said: " I AM NOT A GODDAMN RAT! AND SECOND, I DO NOT WANT TO GET PREGNANT WITH FREDDY'S KID WHILE I HAVE MY OWN! YOU LITTLE BLOOD SUCKING MUTT!")

"¡NO SOY MUTT!" She yelled. ("I'M NOT A MUTT!")

"Y no soy una rata con un culo gordo" Foxy scowled. (What he said: "And I'm not a rat with a fat ass")

"Oh, tu trasero es más grande que en los siete mares" Lucifer snickered. Apparently Foxy didn't like whatever she said, so he jumped on top of her, punching her several times in the face, yelling things in Spanish. (What Lucifer said: "Oh your ass is bigger than over the seven seas")

"Alright people enough!" Hades said. The two scowled and stopped fighting.

Next day

"So how'd you sleep honey?" Lucifer asked me.

"Mhmmm. Good" I yawned and she kissed my cheek.

"Come on let's go downstairs" She said and we went downstairs to the others.

"Morning" They told us.

"Morning" We replied.

There was a sudden crash in the kitchen making us jump.

"What was that?!" Marionette asked.

"I dunno" Fritz said. Lucifer got up and went into the kitchen and stopped dead.

"Well, how do I put this to you?" And she reached her arms out and she had a baby Toy Freddy in her arms. Toy Bonnie dropped his glass of water and we stared at the baby.

"He's so cute!!!" The kids squealed.

"Now we have to find Freddy and Foxy" Lucifer said.

"I found Foxy" Bonnie said, pointing to the chandelier. Foxy was upside down with his legs connected to the chandelier. He was asleep too.

"Not again" Priscilla groaned.

"Why is he like that?" Lucifer asked.

"When your brother was little, he never slept in a normal bed until he was about 13. He would always go somewhere high and sleep upsidedown" Hades said.