Chapter One Hundred And Thirteen

Hello blooming readers! It's me! Just enjoy~!

Foxy's P.O.V

My husband and sister helped me and I whinced in pain.

"Ohhh. I can only take away so much pain I'm sorry" Lucifer sighed.

"It's fine. As long as I'm still alive" I said and Bonnie rubbed his temple with his skinny pointer finger and middle finger.

"You two are in like, the worst pain in history. You could've died" Lucifer said.

"And my back?! Oh that's just great!" Bonnie hissed.

"Alright. I'll be back" Lucifer went away and I rubbed my abdomen.

"You look like your in more pain then I am" Bonnie said, holding my arm.

"It hurts worse then hell" I said.

"DADDY!" My kids just squeazed me to death.

"Hey hey hey what did I just say?!" Lucifer snapped, pushing them away from me.

"You could kill him!" Dizzy told the kids. I almost fell over by the pain. Freddy and Bonnie quickly held me up.

"Your in no shape to go anywhere" Lucifer said and took the kids out the room. I did not like Freddy's hand was right now.

"Freddy" I said.

"Mhm?" He asked.

"I'd really apreiate(Dfc) if you moved your hand" I said and he jumped.

"Sorry sorry!" He quickly moved his hand from my under my tail.

"It's fine" I muttered, trying to stop my tail from wagging. I managed to keep it under control, and took a breath.

"I'm resting fuck it. This headache is killing me" Bonnie groaned, and layed down on a bed.

"You should...uh...you should rest too" Freddy said, a strain in his voice. I nodded and layed beside my husband as I fell asleep.

About a week later

"I FOUND A WAY OUT!" Bonnie screamed in exicement.

"WHERE?!" Slenderman yelled, pushing all off us out the way. He really wanted to go back home in his creepy mansion.

"Everyone, jumped through that portal and think of your home!" Bonnie jumped. Slender jumped straight in and we all went in after that.

We were back in the house!! FINALLY! Bonnie quickly ran upstairs, and came back.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I ran upstairs to check up on Trinity. He was ok. I sighed in relieve and decided to show my husband it.

"Come on Trin. Lets go take you to my husband" I said and he looked up at me. I went downstairs and my kids were in the living room.

"So, that's you and Freddy's kid" Foxy muttered.

"Mhm. His name is Trinity" I said and Trinity reached his tiny little arms out, trying to eat my finger.

"I'm not mad, I just wished you told me. I punched Freddy in the face for that" He said.

"Wait what?" I said.

"Lucifer had to fix his broken nose for it" He muttered.

"Jeez lay off the guy" I said and Trinity sneezed.

"He does look adorable tho" Foxy said.

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked him. Foxy rubbed his arm.