Chapter One Hundred And Fourteen

Hello blooming readers! It's me! Enjoy!!!(For any of you, I love this meme song!!!)

Bonnie's P.O.V

Have you even had sex with two hot people before? Probably not. I know I sure haven't.

It was actually weird for me to have sex with Foxy AND Freddy, but hey. Their both good at sex. Freddy just gives you that amazing feeling and Foxy know's all the places to hit.

So it's a win-win for me.

"What are we-!!!" Foxy kissed me roughly. I felt Freddy's long and slender body press onto my back, making love bites down my neck. Oh I know what we're doing now.

"You have to be gentle with me alright?!" I asked them.

"Beat it if we don't" Freddy said and bit down hard with his shark teeth. I screamed and Foxy's hand traveled down my front, stripping me down. Freddy's hands groped my waist, and my tagged wagged on his front.

The two males stripped down as well, and I gulped.

I was sitting on Freddy's lap, and he was kissing me roughly like how Foxy does, slipping his tongue in. Foxy was busy making hickeys down my back.

I moaned and Freddy smirked.

After some kissing and hickeys, I was finally let free. We did Foxy next.

"You didn't think I would be bottom the whole way did you~?" I asked him, sinking my front teeth into his skin, making him gasp. Freddy rubbed Foxy's member, earning a cute moan from the fox.

"Well damn I love your moans" Freddy snickered.

"Tease" Foxy muttered and Freddy rubbed harder.

"F-Freddy-!" Foxy gasped again, and Freddy started to suck his members.

"How does it feel to be a middle honey?" I asked my husband smirking.

"S-shut up!" He said, moaning through Freddy's doing. My husband came quickly, and we switched positions again. I was bottom again. Yeesh. Freddy stuck a long finger into me and I moaned.

A second, third and fourth came and I gripped onto his shoulders.

"I'm not even half way done" He chuckled in a sexy voice and Foxy stuck three of his fingers. This was just....odd feeling. I moaned, and Freddy suddenly turned me to Foxy, entering me. I whinced, and Foxy kissed me gently this time and he stuck his tongue in. 

After a little of seconds, he entered me too. I screamed and felt Freddy's lips on my neck.

"If it's too much we'll go slower ok?" He whispered.

"N-no. That's n-no fun" I gasped and he kissed my neck. My husband sucked my nipples(.....I question myself at this point) until they were raw and pink.

A hot liquid feeling me up and I moaned again.

"Well that was funnier then I expected" Foxy smirked and I panted.

"You could've used the knife" I said.

"There's no need for that" Freddy said, and nibbled on my shoulder. I had to laugh.

"F-Freddy stop! It tickles!" I laughed and the two kissed my cheek.

Foxy picked me up and Freddy started the bath.

"Your making the bathroom smell like prefume" Foxy chuckled. I giggled.

"Oh well I'm sorry I like to use scented shampoo" Freddy said and hopped in the tub. Foxy gave me to Freddy and got in himself. Me and my husband both layed our heads on Freddy's bare chest, and he rubbed our waists.