Chapter Eight

Bonnie's P.O.V

The next morning, me and Freddy went to school. It was actually fun in his house, because his sisters were crazy hyper.

"Sorry for them" He had told me. I just laughed and we went off. Everyone was already there, waiting for us.

"Your finally here! Turtles" Ennard said.

"I am a bunny!" I said, completely offended.

"No. Turtle" Ballora said. Offended. We soon walked to class, and Freddy wasn't watching where he was going, and bumped into a boy. He had jet black hair and black eyes.  And Freddy fell on top of him. Their faces turned red and Freddy quickly got up.

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" He said, helping the boy up.

"Its fine" He said. His friends had a flirty look on their faces when they saw Freddy. Wow dudes. Hit on a guy that's free.

"Freddy. Come on. We'll be late for class" Foxy said, and Freddy nodded, his face red with embarrassment.

"Wait. I'm Mike" The boy said.

"Freddy" Freddy replied, and we went off to class.

"I think someone has a crush" I teased Freddy after school.

"Stop!" He said, and we were walking to his house when Mike ran over. Again, they fell.

"That's the second time!" Freddy said, and they got up.

"Sorry. Not trying to get killed by Fritz. He's scary for a little guy" Mike said.

"SCHMIDT! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!" A ginger head yelled. He had green eyes and orange glasses. Cute.

"Noooooo!" Mike said, hiding behind Freddy.

"Wait. Your the guy who bumped into Mike. Hi! I'm Fritz. That's Jeremy over there with the blue eyes, and Kevin with the purple. Excuse me for yelling. Just triggered at something" The ginger said.

"Hi" Freddy said.

"Freddy!" Someone called. He turned and it was Ocean.

"Oh hi" Freddy said, his voice bitter sounding.

"Ohh~. Who's this?" Ocean asked Freddy, looking at Mike, who was still hugging onto Freddy's arm from Fritz.

"This is Mike" Freddy mumbled.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Ocean asked. Mike turned cherry red.

"SAY THAT AGAIN AND I SWEAR YOU WON'T GET OUT ALIVE FROM ME!" Freddy shouted, his eyes flashing with anger.

"Yo. Chill" Yenndo said.

"Yeah. Why you gotta be so loud? Come on. Lets go home" Ocean said, and Freddy grunted.

"Fine. We'll see you tomorrow" He told Mike and his friends, and we left.

"Your so annoying" Freddy told Ocean when they got home.

"No! I'm just curious. I even saw him on top of you" She snickered, and Freddy turned cherry red.

Freddy's P.O.V

The next week, I got more into friends with Mike. And he was a nice guy. Shy at first a little, but very nice. I never really noticed my feelings towards him until now, when he was sitting alone in the school courtyard, reading a book.

"Hey" I said, and he turned so sudden.

"Freddy. You scared me" He said.

"Sorry. Didn't mean too" I said, and sat down beside him. He closed his book, sighing.