Chapter One Hundred And Nineteen. The War Part 5

Hello blooming readers!! It's me! I just recently discovered this song, like this very day I'm writing this chapter, and fell in love with this. But enjoy!!!

Freddy's P.O.V

"What do you mean about that?" I asked. He looked at me.

"I don't know. I get this feeling, and when I come back, I'm in this weird situation. Like, when I came back, there was Bonnie hanging by his neck. I don't know whats happening" He said.

"Your not just saying that to make me feel bad right? Because if you are, I don't feel bad" I said boredly. In a second, Mike was in front of my face, tears falling down his face.

"You have to help me please! I don't know what I'm doing! I don't know whats going on! I just have this urge to kill Bonnie and Foxy! I don't know why! I don't want to be here!" He said, and I felt his body shaking on mine. And by his voice, I could tell he was scared.

"O-ok....W-what do you want me to do?" I asked. He closed his eyes.

"I want you to kill me"

"W-what?! No!" I said.

"Please Fredrick! We're running out of options! If you don't do it now, he might take control again! I don't want to hurt you or anybody!" He pleaded.

"I can't kill you" I said quitely.

"If you won't, I know Bonnie will. Now we have to find him" He said and helped me up.

"How do I know if your telling the truth?" I asked.

"You don't. Neither do I. But if I get out alive, I promise to leave your life forever. On my words" He said. I hesitated.

"Fine" I said. Mike's eyes flickered red a little.

"We have to hurry! He's trying to control!" He grabbed my hand and ran out the room. And trust me. He was fast.

"Where is he?!" Mike said, tears falling down his face.

"Hey hey hey calm down we'll find him" I said.

"F-Freddy. H-he is t-trying to t-take over' Mike said, falling down a little. I held him up and held him close. As much as I hated him, I realized this wasn't him. So, I did still love him.

"Come on. We'll find Bonnie" I said and he took a breath, nodding. (Poor Mike)

"BONNIE!!!" I yelled, once we were running.

"FREDDY?!" I heard. YES! I ran to the voice and thank god he was there!

"Your alive!" James said.

"Yes yes I am. Now Bonnie I need to to kill someone" I said.

"Easy. Who am I killing?" Bonnie asked.

"Him" I pointed to Mike.

"HELL YEAH LETS GO!" Bonnie yelled, and held up a gun.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I was so exitced to kill Mike. But something was wrong. He didn't even resist. He just held stood there, ready for me to shoot him.

But.....he looked...upset. A upset face that I couldn't bare. The anger and excitement left my face as I just stood there, with the gun up.

"I-....I can't" I said, my ears going down.

"Hell I'll do it" Lucifer took the gun from me and pointed it to me.

"Oh don't give me that look" She said and her finger went on the trigger. But she never pulled it.

"Nevermind I can't" Nobody wanted to shoot Mike. And his eyes started flicking red.

"JUST DO IT ALREADY DAMN!" He yelled. His left eye turned red and his right eye started turning red.

Freddy's P.O.V

That person was almost in control. So I quickly picked up the gun, covered my eyes and shot my husband square in the chest. I dropped the gun, not even daring to turn around.

I. Just. Shot. Michael.

"Welp. Let's go" Henry said. Everyone slowly left but I remained.

Slowly, I turned around and went to Mike. A tear ran down his face and I fell down to my knees. This is all my fault.

"I'm so sorry Mikey" I whispered, pulling him into my lap.

Two years later

Foxy's P.O.V

" 'Ight you lot get to school!" I said and my kids ran out the house.

"My babies" Bonnie said.

"We've got through this for two years!" Freddy said, slapping his forehead.

"Ey leave me alone!" Bonnie snapped and picked up the brand new baby, Ruby. Freddy kissed Bonnie's cheek and pulled me close by the waist.

"Honey~~~~. I got to get to work!" I whinned.

"Not today love" Freddy said and I just grunted.

"Your lucky I love you" I said and he laughed.

"Where's my love?" Bonnie pouted. Me and Freddy both laughed this time and hugged Bonnie gently.

"Happy wife happy life" He said.

"Yeah yeah" I said.

"Daddy daddy I want a cookie" Ruth told Freddy.

"And I told you no. Your too young to have that" Freddy said.

"Papa!!! Pleasee!!!" Ruth begged me.

"Ask your mother" I said.

"Mommy. Can I haf a cookie?" Ruth asked.

"If you ask again I'll turn you into a cookie!" Bonnie hissed. Ruth ran away.

"Hon don't be that harsh" Freddy said.

"She's a kid" I said.

"You two act like kids" Bonnie said, putting Ruby back in the crib.

"Oh we'll show you a kid!" Me and Freddy took Bonnie's hand and dragged him up.

"Where are you going with mommy?" Elias asked.

"Daddy and papa are just gonna have a nice little chat with mommy" Freddy said, and we closed the bedroom door, locking it and turning the soundproof button on.

Mike's P.O.V

I groaned and woke up.

"Sir! Your alive!" I heard and I looked around. I was in a hospital.

"W-what happened?" I asked.

"You were in a coma for two years sir!" The nurse said. Two years?

"Oh"

When Mike got out the hospital.

I went home and nobody was there. It looked like it had been adbannened for so long. Or, left. Everything was clear. No photos or nothing. I went up to the bedroom and all my stuff was still there.

I looked down and picked up a paper.

A divorcion paper.

Almost done with this book!! I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!!