Chapter Thirty-Four

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I'm still gonna write, even though its creepy now. Hope you enjoy!!

Foxy's P.O.V

Never have I ever thought Lolbit would marry White Rabbit.

"You know, I've realized something" Bonnie told me in our room of the new house Freddy bought. It was beautiful, and we had a room upstairs.

"What?" I asked.

"We haven't had sex in a while, and we both know I like to have sex five times a week" He said.

"Your right" I said, pinning him to the bed and kissing him. He didn't hesitate, and I bit the bottom of his lip for a opening. Which he gladly granted. I stuck my tongue in his mouth, and pushed it everywhere. He groaned, and I stuck my tongue out, sliding to his neck.

I left lots of hickeys, and threw off his shirt. And made some more hickeys, and ripped off his panrs and underwear teasing him.

"Mhhh don't tease me" Bonnie moaned. I smirked.

"I'll tease you if I want" I said, and stuck a finger in him. He moaned with pleasure, and I stuck a second finger in. And a third.

And stopped.

"I think we're done" I said, and he whimpered, but nodded.

We both took a bath, and got dressed, going to bed.

Dizzy's P.O.V

"No!" I screamed, running after my friend.

"Dizzy!" Lucky yelled. She reached her hand out, but I couldn't reach. I was still a baby, or toddler.

"No!" I screamed again, and she fell into the dark abyss of nothing.

I woke up with a start, realizing that it was a dream. Just a dream Dizzy. But I got scared, and went to Daddy and Papa's room. I walked in the dark, crying blindly.

"Daddy? Papa?" I said, shaking. They were in bed. But they woke up, and rushed to me.

"Why are you crying?! What happened?!" Papa asked.

"N-nightmares" I sobbed. They brought me in their arms, holding me tightly.

"Come on" Foxy said, and picked me up. Him and Bonnie crawled in bed, and I slept between them.

And every night, I slept with them, trying to forget the nightmare.

A year later

Foxy's P.O.V

It was around midnight, maybe a little later, when I heard a clash in the kitchen. I jumped awake, looking around. Dizzy and Bonnie were peacefully sleeping.

"Bonnie. Wake up" I said, shaking the bunny awake. But he is a real deep sleeper, and could sleep through a war. So I got out of bed, my ears and tail alert, ready to get my claws out.

And walked to the kitchen. No! Don't do it!

I quietly made sure I didn't make sounds, and peeked around the piller, and saw what I never thought it would be. It was Zoey. She looked around cautiously, and picked up the pan she dropped, gently putting it back on its top. I his quickly before she saw me, and she ran upstairs, and I followed. She went to Dizzy's room, holding a huge bag. She went to her bed, ready to pull the covers back.

"Where is she?!" She hissed, and looked upstairs, smirking. Oh no.

"Hey Lucifer. I need help" I said in my head, and there was a groan in there.