Chapter Fifty-Two

Hello blooming readers! I'm writing quickly, so there may be some mistakes. Anyway, enjoy!

Diego's P.O.V

We all saw Marionette hanging down from the counter, shaking his head.

"I tried. I tried to help. But that did nothing" He sighed.

"What's wrong?" Amy asked.

"Your parents and your father are drunk. Completely. Lucifer on the other hand, she's drunk but she can control it. Do not go near Freddy. He is scary when he's drunk. He literally almost killed me with his claws" Marionette said.

"Oh jesus" Lucky said.

"Oh. And Bonnie is hanging from the chandelier, in disappointment. He's fine too" Marionette finished.

"Papa?" Lin looked up at our father, dangling from the chandelier.

"Yes?" Bonnie asked.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"Good question. I don't actually know" Papa said, now on the ground.

"Maybe we should wait until tomorrow" I said, and we fell asleep in the living room. In the morning, Fritz came down, rubbing his left temple with his hand.

"Ugh. Headache" He scowled and Marionette yawned cutely.

But suddenly Lucifer smiled wickedly.

"You kids wanna hear something?" She asked and we nodded.

"So, I witnessed something last night. My brother, and his bestiest friend Fredrick, did something naughty" She said, sitting on air.

"You don't mean-?" James asked.

"Oh yes. I mean that. They had sex" She said, and Bonnie fell from his chair.

"WHAT?!" He and Mike yelled. Mike, who was suffering from a hangover, was now standing up, as he jumped.

"Here comes the screaming. Three, two, one-" When the demon said one, there were two very loud screams.

"We gotta see this Mike! I'm never gonna let Foxy live this day down. We should prank him!" Bonnie laughed.

"Oh hell yeah. And I know what to prank Foxy with. Its his most dreaded thing ever" Lucifer said.

Before all of that to when Foxy and Freddy woke up. Freddy's P.O.V

I woke up to a headache. And someone in the bed with me. My right hand was in their trousers, squeezing their dick. I literally thought it was Mike, because I've only fucked one person before. Him. So I didn't open my eyes. But I should have.

Foxy's P.O.V

Who is behind me? Who has their hand squeezing my poor dick? It felt good though. Whoever the hell this is, is good with dirty hand movements.

The squeezing only got tighter, and I shifted a little.

Third person view

As Freddy and Foxy thought of the other person as their lover, it was ruined of when Foxy moaned ever so cutely.

"Wait a minute. Mike doesn't sound like that" Freddy thought.

"Wait. I'm top with Bonnie. No way this is him" Foxy said, and slowly, Freddy opened his eyes to find a red head in front of him.

"Oh my god" He said, and Foxy slowly turned onto his back. Freddy didn't remove where his hand was tho.

The two males stared at each other. They were both shirtless and pantless, as there were only trousers on them.

"Oh my god oh my god I had sex with FREDDY FAZBEAR!" Foxy panicked im his mind.

"Him?! Oh my god!" Freddy wailed.

"Wait a minute. Maybe we didn't fuck" Foxy prayed, and they sat up, and realized that the fox was wrong.

They fucked ever so dearly a lot in that bed.

Looking back at each other, Foxy blinked once and they both screamed, falling out the bed. Foxy backed all the way to the wall, his back pressed against the wall tightly. Freddy was standing a few feet away from the bed, trying to calm himself down by taking long deep breaths.

But it literally failed seeing that this guy has some mental issues.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god I fucked Foxy. I fucked the guy who's ass I love. Oh my god. I fucked him. Oh my god. I FUCKED THE MOST HANDSOMEST GUY WITH A HUGE ASS THATS SEXY! AHHHH!" Freddy was screaming loudly in his mind.

"Oh I still have the taste of him. He's not bad tho. He taste actually pretty good. Not gonna lie" Foxy said in his mind, still back pressed against the wall.

"Wow. So this is how you react. Pfft" Lucifer said, when they all reached the door.

"I swear to god Lucifer if you had something to do with this, I WILL KILL YOU!" Foxy yelled at his sister.

Lucifer's P.O.V

Yeah. I know. But me and the others thought of a hilarious prank to do on Foxy. I was gonna say he was pregnant. And I think his reaction will be like, really?! Idk why tho.

"Ohh~. You know what! I just saw, and your pregnant!" I lied, jumping. I heard Bonnie secretly snickering.

But Foxy didn't react how we thought he would. Oh no.

Foxy's P.O.V

Wait what? I stared at my sister, not even blinking. Please let this be a dream.

"And I'm not kidding" She said.

This time, I stared more. And I blinked once, screaming. Her ears went down, and Freddy fainted on the ground.

"Ow my ears" Mangle said. I just screamed and screamed, holding my head. Lucifer rubbed her fox ears, then her horns.

"I was kidding. Your not no. You don't get pregnant after five rounds" She said. I couldn't even answer. I was muttering the words five rounds until I fainted.

Lucifer's P.O.V again

We stared at the two males on the ground, unconscious.

"I think we're responsible for this" Mike said.

"Yep" I said, taking a long breath out.

"He is so gonna kill you" Ash told me.

"And worse, he's capable of murder. And since I can't die properly, its going to be a painful time" I said.

"I'm just gonna clean the house" Bonnie said, walking away.

"Kids we're going home" Marionette said, and everyone left except me and my family along with Freddy and his. Mike and his kids I mean.

"Is dad gonna be ok?" Lucky asked.

"No. He'll be traumatized forever" Mike said.

"Imma die. Again" I said.

"Good luck" Mike told me.

I hope get all the luck when they wake up and I face my death.

Hello blooming readers! Its me again! Hope you enjoyed this! Have a good day!