Chapter Sixty-Nine

Hello blooming readers! This is just a quick chapter sorry. I want to give you more chapters as soon as I can. But enjoy!! (Bonnie x Toy Bonnie. I'm sorry. I just love this ship)

Lavander's P.O.V for the first time!

Freddy was a goner. At least, that's what I thought before a mireacle happened.

Bonnie. Its just the car god and baby god Bonnie.

He was the one who grabbed Freddy's hand. Let me just clarify something. Bonnie came from ABSOUTELY NOWHERE! HE JUST GRABBED FREDDY'S HAND FROM NOWHERE!

"Where did you come from?!" Ray asked.

"Just don't question it!" Bonnie said and grabbed my shirt as he threw me over the bridge to the ground.

"I'M ALIVE!!!" I ran to my parents, jumping on my mum as I held on for dear life.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I grabbed Foxy's hand before he fell too, but they were both just so heavy.

System failing. Oh no no no no no no no no no not now.

I would've been pulled down with them if my system failed. But it rebooted up quickly and I pulled them both up to the ground with all my strenght.

"NOW HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT??!! TELL ME IN THE NAME OF HADES!" Nero yelled at me.

"SUPER MOM!!!" My kids said, jumping on my back.

"Kids don't break my spine" I joked. And yes. I'm half robot.

Flashback

"You sure this'll work?" Ace asked a purple skinned man.

"Yes" The purple man said and I struggled to get out of the chains.

"LET ME GO!" I sobbed.

"Aww~. Calm down. We're gonna make you immortal, Brian~" *If you read the Fnaf Ships, Chica x Kevin, I used those names because it'd be weird to use the original souls*

"PLEASE LET ME GOO!" I cried out. *No he isn't a human*

The purple man sent me through absoute hell. I was laying on the ground, dead.

"Alright. Test it" Ace put me in a sphere, like you would put people in and everything became white.

The next thing I knew, I was half robot.

End of flashback

"I didn't know you were that strong" Chica told me.

System shutting down*When Bonnie's system shuts down, he gets more tired and he's less immortal*

I felt a twitch in my eye, but I shrugged to make it seem like it never happened.

"Just a rush of energy I guess" I said. 

"Well damn I need that rush of energy" Lucifer said. Yeah....

"Hold on. Weren't you just at the car?" Yenndo asked.

"Yeah, you were" Ennard said.

"I was just quick" I said.

"Again, you weren't quick enough to save me in that water" Diego said.

Everyone laughed and I rolled my eyes.

Hope you enjoyed! I'm 2 minutes late for class thats why this is so short! Have a great day