Chapter Thirty-Two. Foxy and Bonnie getting back together!

Eee! I'm excited for this one! Hello blooming readers! Its me! I hope you enjoy this! ❤!

Foxy's P.O.V

After almost losing my best friend, I've craved to see Bonnie again. So I went to his house. I already texted Ace the plan, and he was the one to answer the door. Perfect.

"He's in Dizzy's room" He whispered, and I nodded for thanks. I quietly went to Dizzy's room, opening the door. A huge room with a lot of books.

"Look Papa!" Dizzy jumped up, seeing a butterfly land on her window. Bonnie giggled.

"Its a pretty butterfly" He said. Just like you.

"Papa. This butterfly is lonely" Dizzy said, looking at the butterfly.

"Oh? Where is it family?" Bonnie asked.

"It got separated" I said, and they turned. Dizzy dropped her book she was holding. Bonnie didn't say anything.

"Daddy? W-when did you get here?" Dizzy asked.

"Now" I said.

"I'm guessing you want to take Dizzy?" Bonnie said bitterly.

"No. Why would I take her? She's happier when you" I said, real quietly. Bonnie lost the anger in his face.

"Zoey took us to court while Freddy was in the hospital. She tried to take full custody of Dizzy, saying that this house was a child endangerment, and full of drugs. But she ended up going to jail, since it's illegal to date a guy 10 years younger then you" He said.

"SHE TRIED TO DO WHAT?!" I asked.

"Zoey actually put hands on Dizzy" Bonnie said.

"She's better in jail then what I would've done to her" I murdered. Bonnie giggled, and Dizzy laughed.

"Anyway, if you didn't come for Dizzy, then why did you come?" Bonnie asked.

"I need to talk to you" I said.

"Alone. Together. About something" Dizzy said, a look that Alexis gave me a long time ago.

"I'm not gonna try anything!" I said, and we walked out the door, into a far away forest, where benches layed.

"So, why'd you wanna talk?" He asked. I sighed.

"I know I did shit wrong, but its been a while since I've been with you" I said. He smirked

"So you can't live without me now huh?" He snickered.

"I never could live without you. You know that" I said, looking at the forest in front of us.

"Mhm. Yes I do" He laughed.

"Can you take this serious?! I'm not acting funny!" I said.

"Wait. Your actually being serious?" He asked. I nodded.

"Foxy. I know you want us to get back together. But I'm with Ace now" He said.

"He let me see you. To get back together" I said, trying not to laugh.

"He did WHAT?!" Bonnie yelled.

"Yeah. He said he had been abusing you and raping you. So he feels bad. But he told me he noticed you smiled near me. And thought you'd be happier" I said.

"Wow Ace. He let me off that easy?" He asked.

"Mhm. Guess your single now" I snickered.

"But, I thought you were getting me back" He said, his ears going down.

"Nope. There's this guy that really likes you. I'm just a messenger" I said. His tail never moved a inch.

"Yep. You said you were with Ace. But your now not. And you never said we were together" I said, patting his leg twice. 

"Oh. But...but I thought you liked me" He said, looking at the ground.

"Nope" I said.

Bonnie's P.O.V

He never liked me. Just used me.

"I love you" He said, kissing me. I was so confused at this point.

"You really thought I just liked you? Wow" He said.

"Sorry?" I said. He kissed me again, snd I kissed back.

And we went back to the huge mansion. Everyone was already there, except Lolbit and White.

"Has anyone seen Lolbit and White Rabbit?" Mangle asked. Everyone shook their heads. But just then, the two came through the door. Lolbit looked so happy.

"Guess what?!" He hopped.

"You two are back together" Toy Freddy said. Lolbit held up his hand, and there was a beautiful orange sapphire in his ring finger.

"Oh my god!" We hugged them tight.

"Marriages! Come! When is it?!" I asked, my childish side coming out of me.

"Next week" White said.

"YOUR SO WEARING A DRESS!" I said, taking Lolbits hand, and took him wedding dress shopping.

UwU. I hate marriages, but I love them. Weird huh? But I hoped you enjoyed this story! Keep blooming and reading!