four

Christina's pov:

as i unpacked all my stuff, i brought my speaker out and put on pop smoke. he's been my favorite artist since his song welcome to the party first went viral.

i guess it must've been a little too loud because i heard someone knocking on the door.

Mattia's pov:

i was just trying to get high and chill to be honest. i lit my blunt and laid back. i enjoyed sitting and smoking in silence because if i was high and it was loud, it made me more aware of my surroundings. and if i wanted to be anymore aware of my surroundings, i would stay sober.

not long after i took my first hit from a new blunt i heard someone playing pop smoke. not going to cap, i love pop smoke. what a fine motherfucker. but i wanted to be alone and i wanted it to be quiet. and i get what i want.

i stood up, adjusted to the new position, and walked towards my door. i walked up and down the floor my room was located and finally found the apartment that the music was coming from. i knocked aggressively so the dumbass living here would be able to hear me through their obnoxiously loud music. i hear the music pause and not long after the music cut off, the door swings open.

"hello?" a female voice said.

i've never seen this bitch before. she must be the new resident. to be honest, i don't know if i was just wildly high or she was actually cute. she had brown hair and a very beautiful face structure. she was wearing shorts and an over sized t-shirt. she had bruises all over her body. i was high but i was sober enough to realize those bruises weren't from her falling or bumping into something. those were put there from someone. none of my business.

"can you do me a huge favor princesa and turn your fucking music down" i said more as a statement than a question.

Christina's pov:

i couldn't tell by just looking at him how old the guy that just showed up at my door was. he was either 16 or 17 and he looked gone. he had more than likely been on multiple drugs and he looked the part.

he had an attitude, as do i. he definitely didn't have any type of supervision and he was used to getting what he wanted. i could tell he was irritated and higher than a kite. those were the first two things i noticed the second i opened the door.

i was immediately interested to see how persistent he is so i decided i had nothing to lose. i argued with him throwing attitude and shade.

"i'm sorry could you repeat that, you're slurring your words love" i smile with petty written all over my face.

"turn it down" he stated sternly.

i decided to give him a break considering he was dangerously high and obviously pissed off. i could tell he was going through something. shit. i was going through ugly shit too i just had different ways of coping.

"on it boss. get home safe ight?" i say with slight sympathy and sarcasm in my voice.

he waves his hand behind his head as he walks back to his room. i turned my music down and continued to unpack.

~