seventy one

Christina's pov:

i blurted out that i had read the email and alex instantly backed away from me. the expression on his face looked like he wanted to strangle me. we kept eye contact as alex began to walk slowly towards me.

"you read it? how?" he questioned me while he balled his fists.

i couldn't come up with any words to say. my body froze. i became terrified of my best friend in that very moment. i saw his true colors. to be honest, his true colors were like red and green mixed together. fucking ugly.

"someone faxed it to the wrong email. it went to my dad instead of my mom. he sent me a screenshot of the email and everything it said" i explained, slowly backing away from alex.

alex's face grew embarrassed and red. his fist stay balled up and he continued gradually walking towards me. he slowly approached me. he raised his hand and swung his arm towards my face.

Mattia's pov:

i saw chris and alex talking and then i see alex get up out of his chair. i inch closer to the situation just in case alex wants to try anything. i see her say something to him but i can't hear it. i see him ball his fists and slowly walk towards her. we aren't together but i will still protect her in every way i can.

i saw alex get close to her body and begin to raise his arm. he was going to hit her. i ran up and stopped his fist with my palm before he could touch her.

"dont fucking think about it alex" i told him.

"you're not all that mattia and you won't do shit to me" he snatched his hand out of my grip.

chris turned and looked at me. i could tell she was scared. and like i've said before, i was going to protect her no matter what.

i swung my arm and my fist made contact with alex's cheekbone.

~