fifty one

Mattia's pov:

we continued to kiss as her hand crept up to my neck. i wrapped one arm around her back and one around the back of her neck. i knew she was on her tip toes and i felt her start to struggle standing for that long on her toes. i moved my hand from her neck to her back along with my other arm.

"jump" i said into the kiss.

she jumped up and i caught her, one arm around her back, one arm under her ass. we kept the kiss going as i carried her to my bed room. i gently set her on the bed as i didn't want to hurt her. shit i didn't know what she was into.

she laid on her back, watching me, as i whipped my shirt off. she smirked and took her shirt off too, revealing her lace bra.

"wow" i muttered under my breath.

"come here polibio" she pulled me into her by the back of my neck.

we engaged in another series of kisses. i laid on top of her holding myself up with both arms, chain dangling near her chest area. i guess that's hot to some people.

i felt her smile into the kiss and i couldn't help but to copy her action. she pulled back from the kiss and smirked. she got up, pushed me down onto the bed, and climbed on top of my stomach.

"god damn" i muttered under my breath once again.

she then took her lace bra off and threw it on the floor. she leaned down and began kissing my neck, not taking long to find my spot. she left a couple hickeys here and there. marking me as hers. i couldn't be happier.

she started unbuckling my belt before she unbuttoned my pants. she pulled them down while i sat back and watched her take control. she was so beautiful i couldn't help myself.

"come here mamas" i pulled her up and kissed her lips passionately.

she continued to unbutton my pants and pull them down. of course i had supreme underwear on, like always. she kissed at the waist band of the boxers before pulling them down with her teeth. jesus christ i loves this girl. she licked up my thigh all the way to my area. she wrapped one hand around my shaft and began pumping.

"shit ma" i cursed and threw my head back.

Christina's pov:

if i'm going to be honest, i could see myself losing my virginity to mattia tonight. i thought i was ready. and i felt like he was the right person.

i finished doing what i was doing with my hands and mouth, i decided to get up and take my bottoms off.

"hmm" mattia moaned due to the loss of contact.

i took my bottoms off and threw them at his face. i giggled before climbing back on top of him. i grabbed his dick with my right hand and lowered myself onto him.

"shit babygirl" he moaned while he moved his hair out of his face.

i began bouncing up and down as i was wet enough, everything was lubed up enough. i quickly grew tired and i guess mattia noticed because he sat up. then he lifted me from his lap and carried me, kissing my lips. after a few seconds of kissing, he laid me down on the bed. i was set down laying on my back and before long, mattia was on top of me. he left hickeys on my neck and chest, marking me as his. i didn't mind, i was rather happy that he marked me just as i marked him.

"i love you mamas" he said as he opened my legs and starred into me.

he inserted himself into me and i watched his eyes roll back into his head. he began moving in a way that was more pleasurable than the last position. i felt a tight knot form in my lower stomach and i clenched my eyes shut.

"you good babygirl?" he asked while continuing his actions.

"keep going daddy" i told him.

Mattia's pov:

daddy. holy shit this girl was perfect.

before much longer, i felt myself becoming close to finishing. as i realized that i was about to cum, chris spoke, eyes still shut.

"i'm gonna cum hmm" she moaned.

"me too beautiful" i told her.

i pulled out just as she came and inserted my middle and ring finger into her, letting her ride out her high. she started to get up so i pulled my fingers out of her. she pulled me to sit down on the bed and got on her knees. she began giving me head. i was so close to finishing but i didn't want to push her head down or anything. i didn't want to be violent with her.

she deepthroated me once and i came in her mouth. i didn't expect her to swallow. this girl owned my heart. that's for sure.

~