fifty two

Mattia's pov:

after laying in bed with the love of my life for about ten minutes, i went to get up to run a shower. she pulled my arm so i fell back onto the bed.

"gimme a kiss" chris whispered.

i smiled and leaned into the girl, kissing her lips passionately. i was able to get up and run a shower after tending to chris's commands. we showered together, listening to anything that came on apple music shuffle. we danced and sang in the shower. this made me the happiest.

Christina's pov:

i was having the most amazing time tonight with mattia. i never wanted this day to end. i was so happy. i wanted to make it official with me and him but i didn't want to ask and i didn't want to ask him to ask. am i being crazy?

"i'm tired" i pouted at mattia.

"aw you want to go to sleep right now mamas?" he asked me.

we had planned to watch netflix but to be honest i was so tired and i wanted to fall asleep with him. i didn't want to watch anything.

"please" i spoke to him.

"okay babygirl whatever you'd like" he smiled at me.

mattia was very flexible in our relationship. he went with the flow and that was one of the things i liked most about him. other than the fact that he was the most perfect human being to ever cross paths with me. i really did fall for him huh.

"are you going to fall asleep with me bub?" i asked him with a bottom lip stuck out.

"yes if you would like me to" mattia smiled at me.

i was so excited to spend the day with him tomorrow. i loved treating him. i loved paying for his food and doing whatever made him happy. i was so excited for tomorrow god damn.

"goodnight mi amor" mattia kissed my forehead.

"goodnight handsome" i told him.

~