eighteen

Mattia's pov:

after dinner we just listened to music and vibed honestly. we talked a little bit more and got to know each other better. i ended up staying kind of late so when i got home i went straight to bed.

what an amazing night. hopefully we can do that again. i really liked this girl. i couldn't figure out why she was being so nice to me though. maybe it was just a pity act.

Christina's pov:

today was my third day working at gucci and i woke up a little earlier than i would've liked to. yesterday, mattia gave me his number and i gave him mine. i looked at my phone, lowkey hoping to see a message from him. but there was none.

"hey good morning" i sent in a text.

i got up out of bed and began getting ready. mattia stayed late last night so i didn't get a chance to shower. i turned on the water and waited for it to heat up. i went to the kitchen to grab my speaker for music.

i remembered last night. my heart fluttered. shit. i had feelings for the motherfucker. and they were bad. what was i supposed to do?

Mattia's pov:

i woke up to a text messages from chris saying good morning. oh my god she texted me good morning. oh my god she remembered.

why was it so surprising to me that she remembered we exchanged numbers? maybe because i haven't woken up to a good morning text in ages. my heart beat out of my chest as i opened the thread and began typing.

"good morning :)" i typed out and sent.

~