seven

Mattia's pov:

i was higher than a motherfucking kite right now to be honest. i knew i should probably take a break and like walk to the other side of the room or something.

i got up and went to the window next to my front door. i saw little ms attitude getting into an uber. huh... maybe i'll get lucky and she'll get kidnapped or something. haha.

i went to sit back down and resume my blunt. as i was picking it up, it got flung out of my grip and the lit part burnt the back of my hand.

"shit" i muttered.

i tried to walk to my bathroom to put cold water on it but i was too high. i let it be and just dealt with it. i walked back to my couch and looked at the cushion before sitting. as i plopped down, i noticed myself singing.

"baby welcome to the p-" i quickly stopped myself.

why the fuck was i singing? and why pop smoke? i haven't listened to his music in weeks. ohh that little fuck with her loud ass music. damn it, got the whole song stuck in my head. thanks bitch.

Christina's pov:

i finished up my first day of work. man did it feel good to finally be free and supporting myself. i walked outside and waited for my uber. i got in and did the stupid small talk bullshit. when i got to my house, i suddenly craved mexican food. i got on my postmates app and ordered from the closest mexican restaurant to the complex.

"your total is 28 ma'am" the worker delivering the food said politely.

"here's 30" i said with a fake smile.

i looked from my left to my right before closing the door just because it's always been a habit. i sat down and instantly turned on my speaker to play music. i remembered what high guy said about it being 'too loud' so i made sure to turn it up a little extra, just for him.

~