seventeen

Christina's pov:

"so your mom left and your dad passed away? and you're only seventeen?" i said with sympathy.

i wanted to help him. i wanted him to feel okay and after hearing his story, i felt bad. i understood why he did drugs now and i didn't blame him to be honest. if that shit happened to me i would be addicted too.

Mattia's pov:

it felt good to talk it all out to be real with you. i felt oddly comfortable around chris even though she made my heart beat out of my chest.

i learned that she is also seventeen and that her parents abused her. that's why she had all those bruises. i knew she wasn't just clumsy. i learned that she works at gucci, fancy, and that she barely has any money. hence the no furniture thing.

"wow that's so crazy. i wouldn't never guessed that you're my age" i said with a smile on my face.

i enjoyed talking to her. and i really enjoyed the food. damn maybe i just hadn't eaten in days or she was a really good cook. probably both to be honest.

i really wanted to ask her out on a date but i barely had any money and i didn't have a car. both, she knew already but still. i really liked this girl. but why? why did she seem so special?

Christina's pov:

i could tell mattia was interested in me and you could say i was interested in him too. but my brain wouldn't let go of the fact that he's a drug addict. what if, one day, he wanted me to try drugs. i wouldn't be able to and i'd probably ruin our relationship.

i should stop thinking about relationships and mattia for right now. let's just start as friends because i'm not sure that being with a drug addict is something i would like to have on my plate right now.

~