seventy five

Mattia's pov:

as i read the note, i looked up to the window. i watched chris walk past my apartment. she looked angry, almost like she was about to cry.

i rushed to the door and tried to catch her before she got in her uber. i swing open the door and just as i got out of my apartment, i yelled her name.

"chris!" i screamed.

she turned around and walked towards me. she hugged my torso and began to cry.

"what's wrong?" i pulled her chin up so our eyes were looking into each other's.

"i found jasmine's location on snapchat and i was going to go find her. i thought maybe i could defend myself and show her a piece of my mind. am i crazy? is that stupid?" she asked.

i thought this was a smart idea. plot against jasmine like jasmine did to her. i didn't think she was crazy, i thought this was a good plan.

as much as i didn't want to interfere with chris's life anymore, i still cared about her wellbeing. i was not going to let her go alone.

"i'm coming with you" i demanded.

"mattia i don't want you getting hur-" i cut her off.

"i don't want you getting hurt. i'm going" i said and got into the uber that was parked right in front of us.

Christina's pov:

mattia got into the uber as my tears subsided. i hated pulling him into my drama. i was, however, grateful he wanted to protect me.

"you didn't have to" i stared down at my fidgety fingers.

"i did" he looked out the window.

i gave the uber the location and she began to take us there. the driver turned back to us at a red light and inhaled before speaking.

"this is the location of an old warehouse. are you sure these are the right coordinates?" she asked.

"yes that's the right address" i reassured her.

we drove for about 15 minutes. mattia not saying a word. i knew something was wrong. i lifted my arm and sat my hand on top of his hand, that happened to be resting on his lap. he looked from the window, to our hands, and then up to me. he pulled his
hand away from under mine. i looked at him,
quite confused.

"mattia" i spoke softly.

~