fifty

Christina's pov:

we began cooking spaghetti. of course i had brought my speaker, solely for this reason. i grabbed it and let mattia connect his phone. i didn't mind because we had the same music taste so i would play the same shit anyway.

"six shots make em get back" we both sang and danced around the kitchen.

as we sang and danced i saw mattia smiling. i watched him dance around and sing the lyrics to the pop smoke song. i couldn't take my eyes off of him. i walked over to him and hugged his torso. he stopped dancing and hugged me back.

"you okay mamas?" he asked me while engaging tightly in the hug.

"i just saw you having fun and i couldn't help it" i admitted to him.

he pulled away from the hug and brought my chin up with his fingers so our eyes were starring into each other's. i smiled and leaned up to kiss him. our lips crashed into each other's and we went on for minutes. the entire world came to a pause, mattia and i were the only ones that mattered in this moment. god i loved this kid.

our lips continued moving in sync before we heard a dripping noise. we looked over to our pot of noodles over flowing.

"shit. ahhh" i said laughing.

"chris!" mattia laughed.

we cleaned up the noodles and continued cooking. i was having a really fun time. i never wanted this to end.

Mattia's pov:

chris and i were having such a fun time and the spaghetti tasted amazing. maybe it was just because she made it. i was finally happy for once in my life. i had gotten a job, i had found a girl to love and that loves me.

i had forgotten that chris was spending the night. luckily we had the same days off. so i had no work the next day and neither did she. i wanted to ask about plans but before i could, she spoke up.

"so you want to do something fun tomorrow?" chris smiled at me.

"i don't have money mamas and i don't want to bother you for yours" i admitted, embarrassed that i couldn't take her out on a date.

i noticed that she liked to help me out. with whatever i needed. but i wanted to be a gentleman of course. i wanted to take her out and pay for her meal. then go out for desert and push her hand away as she goes to pay before swiping my card. i wanted to spoil the shit out of her. but right now, i couldn't. after a few weeks of this job, as i get sent a paycheck weekly, i would be able to. i couldn't wait for that day i could take her out and pay for random shit she saw along the store's window.

"hey" she saw that i was embarrassed. "it's okay. i don't mind, really" she said.

i pulled her into a kiss and held her for a while as a thank you. i really really liked this girl god damn was i blinded by love or what?

~