sixty six

Mattia's pov:

i faxed the paper just like jasmine asked. it was almost time for me to go home. i had taken a few pictures of the file to show chris. i was definitely planning to go talk to her.

"hey i really need to talk to you" i texted chris's phone number.

"me too. meet at my place in a few hours?" she responded.

i said yeah that sounded good and clocked out of work. i pulled out my phone to call an uber but something interrupted my order.

i got a phone call from an anonymous number. i ignored it at first and proceeded to type in my location for a ride. the same anonymous phone number calls again.

"hello" i said suspiciously.

"hey mattia. i was just checking if you wanted to place an order for this month" i recognized the males voice.

"hey man. no i went sober. had a pretty scary overdose and decided to quit" i spoke proudly.

"aw man that's too bad. i was having a sale this month. fifty percent off of all pre rolls and xanax" he told me.

"aw that sucks man wish i could. but i kinda wanna live a long life" i chuckled.

"oh well" his voice got low and quiet. "you'll regret that" he said.

"i'm sorry what was that last part?" i asked him, not understanding the words.

"oh nothing. have a great rest of your day polibio" he sounded happy.

"you too man. hope you get a shit ton of sales this month" i said.

it was the truth, i wished him the best. we hung up the call and i was able to order my uber. i got into the complex and thanked the driver.

i walked up to chris's door and knocked.

Drug Dealer's pov:

i got off the phone with mattia and scoffed. i wasn't going to deliver to him this month. he was one of my biggest buyers. he paid me a lot of money. and he was the only person that threw in any extra. i really depended on his purchase.

i have to figure out a way to get him back as a costumer. i can't lose his sale.

he probably won't just buy the drugs. maybe he'll take free drugs. maybe that'll get him buying from me again.

~