seventy eight

Christina's pov:

"christina" i heard a male voice say.

"hm" i couldn't speak.

it felt as if i had been sitting here for hours. but i knew it could've only been maybe ten minutes. i still couldn't see or breathe. i felt like i was suffocating. i still didn't know where i was or who was doing this.

"you're a very smart girl, but not smart enough. you fell right into our trap. we've got you now" the male voice explained.

Drug Dealer's pov:

after mattia told me he went sober, i had lost my biggest sale. i was out about 100 dollars every month. i tried to get him back into buying but he wouldn't budge.

since mattia had told chris everything, and chris had told alex everything, and alex had told jasmine everything, i hired jasmine to be my little side kick. i figured she was the perfect person to take on chris and to get mattia back to buying from me.

i had jasmine enter her location on snap maps after chris had found alex on there. i figured she would try to find jasmine's location since jasmine was the one that tried to hook up with mattia, and essentially, tore their relationship to shreds. i hired an uber to kidnap the two, chris and mattia, and bring them to my warehouse.

i saw chris come up to the entrance and it was the perfect time to make my move since mattia was too busy being paranoid to notice. i had chris in my grasp. i injected her with a drug that would make her fall asleep for a little under an hour and then she would wake up. i tied the girl up and sat her in a chair. i knew this was all i needed to lure mattia into the warehouse without using any force. he would beg me to let chris go and he would be at my mercy. my plan was going great.

~