nine

Christina's pov:

mattia. mattia. that name played over and over again in my head. i've never heard that name before. must've been foreign.

mattia was alright i guess. very good looking. i wonder how he ended up here. and in such a bad place. he had to have a reason for doing drugs. no one just does drugs to do drugs. well i guess some people do. but he wanted to drown, i could tell. and by the way he looked when he was high, which was every time i've seen him so far, he was hurting.

if i'm going to be honest, i was intrigued with him. i wanted to know why he did drugs. and so damn many of them. all the fucking time. it smelt like weed 24 hours, 7 days a week. why has no one complained yet? do they know why he does them and so they don't complain? none of my business.

i finished my food and decided to head to bed. i was so tired from work today, even though all i did was fold. that shits a hard job. maybe i'm just lazy. haha.

i woke up to my phone ringing. 1:34 am. i pick it up to see it was a random number. every once in a while my parents would try to contact me though a trap number since i blocked their real ones. i knew immediately it was them. but why on god's green earth were they calling at 1 am. unnecessary.

"have fun being sent to voicemail bitch" i said declining the call.

i hated having to look out for things like that. having to be reminded of the fading bruises on my body. having to be reminded i wasn't cared for. having to be reminded that i don't have a mom or dad to turn to. but fuck them. i was better off alone.

my parents have always been cruel to me. so any affection i receive, i instantly take to the heart. i've always loved being cared for, probably way more than normal people, because my mom and dad never did. hopefully i could return that affection to someone of my own someday.

"i need to go back to sleep" i quietly mumbled to myself and drifted off back to sleep.

~