eighty two

Drug Dealer's pov:

i wanted my money. but it was really fun seeing mattia cry over his bitch. i might just not even do anything to him. i bet living without chris is a greater punishment than any other.

Mattia's pov:

it had been almost an hour and chris still hasn't moved. i cried and cried, sitting in that chair. my wrist started to bleed and the circulation in my feet cut off. i couldn't feel my body and my head was pounding.

"please" i cried.

i couldn't live without chris.

about an hour and a half later, jasmine came out from behind one of the walls of the building. she walked over to me and untied my hands, my wrists were cut open and bleeding from the rope. she untied my feet and they were purple from the circulation being cut off for so long. she pulled the chair out from under me and i fell onto the floor. i crawled over to chris, she was unconscious.

"chris. mamas can you hear me?" i tried not to burst into tears, yet again.

she didn't answer. she didn't even move.

"she's dead. no point in trying" jasmine told me.

"fuck you jasmine" i spoke, a tear escaping from my eye and rushing towards my jawline.

i tried to stand up but i couldn't feel my legs. i fell back onto the ground and heard jasmine laugh as she walked away.

i was left, alone, with the only girl that i had ever loved, that had ever loved me. and she was dead.

~