sixty four

Mattia's pov:

work was awful. i used to love my job. but now that jasmine has the ability to boss me around, i fucking hate it here.

"grab the three bins from the cabinet and bring them to me" jasmine ordered.

i walked to get the bins she had wanted and picked all three of them up. i brought them to her and put them down my her feet.

"now go put them back" she demanded.

"i just brought them out here" i explained to her.

"well now i don't need them anymore" she smirked.

she was working me hard. she would have me do all this shit and bring her random ass things just to tell me to put them back where i got them. this bitch is ruthless. damn.

"mattia!" jasmine called for me.

"yes jasmine" i said, exhausted.

"i need you to fax this for me" she handed me a paper.

"okay be right back" i walked to the office room in the back.

i took the paper and put in under the scanner so it would transfer to the computer screen. i had faxed some stuff before so i knew how to do it.

the information from the paper projected onto the computer screen. the faxing number same up with a name, of course.

"rosario" i said out loud.

i had never heard of the last name rosario. after, i scrolled down to find a first name. alejandro. alejandro rosario. i didn't think anything of it until i put the name into jasmine's computer. it came up with the name 'alex, partner in crime' alex was the name of chris's friend. okay maybe that's just a coincidence.

i read down the paper a little more. i saw an address. it was the address of my apartment complex. it had to be chris's friend alex. jasmine doesn't know where i live.

"what the fuck is going on?" i asked myself.

~