fifty three

Mattia's pov:

i woke up and looked at the time. 10 am. i looked over at chris and watched her sleep. i decided i wasn't going to wake her up yet so i could get dressed first. of course i wanted to wear the new 'jordan' sneakers i bought.

i got up off of the bed quietly, making sure i didn't wake up chris. i went to my closet and got a plain black t-shirt and ripped jeans. i put those on then grabbed some socks. i put my sneakers on and looked in the mirror.

"hopefully she likes it" i whispered.

since chris was still sleeping, i decided to go out and get her coffee. i called an uber and walked out of the door. i left a note saying that i went out for a few and i was going to be right back.

i got out and thanked the uber for the ride. i went inside and began ordering. i remember chris saying something about her order but i couldn't recall the exact drink. i just ordered her a mocha frap. it came to about 5 bucks and as i went to pull out my wallet, i heard my name being called from behind me.

"mattia?" a familiar voice called.

Christina's pov:

i woke up to a note from mattia that said he would be back in a few. i was okay with that but i decided to send him a quick text asking if he was safe.

"i'm awake :) everything okay bubba?" the message read.

"perfect <3" he texted back.

i was still tired so i laid down and ended up falling back asleep.

Mattia's pov:

"hey" i turned around.

jasmine. this bitch. i didn't have the energy nor the time to stay and chat.

"listen i need to go get this coffee back to my girlfriend so i'll see you at work" i smiled and started to walk away.

she grabbed my arm and pulled it back so we were chest to chest. she looked in my eyes and began moving her hand towards my face. she reached my jawline and cupped it in her hand.

"you know, i've had feelings for you since the second we made eye contact" she smirked.

"oh wow i'm flattered but i-" she cut my sentence off.

"you have to have felt the same way" she traced her fingers along side my cheek.

"no i don't think so" i nervously laughed.

my anxious chuckle came to a quick pause as i was startled by the coffee shop's door slamming shut after a woman walked out.

jasmine kept eye contact with me as her hand wrapped around the back of my neck.

~