eighty six

Mattia's pov:

right as the ambulance and the police cars pulled into the building, i see chris's mom standing by the entrance to the complex.

she starts walking over to me and i quickly tried to get in my apartment. she walks up to me before i could close the door.

"long time no see huh mattia" she said casually, as if we were old friends.

"fuck you. you did this to him" i snarled at her.

"um no i think you did" she smirked.

"mattia polibio. police investigation" the police that was walking towards me flashed his badge. "please come with me" he starts to walk back to his car.

chris's mom waved at me as i followed the officer while an evil grin was plastered on her face.

what the fuck is going on?

Christina's mom's pov

of course i was the one that put don in the hospital, but i couldn't just admit to it. i had to have a plan. i let my little side kick, alex, go. he fell off the grid after that shit went down with mattia by the yogurt shop. jasmine went to work for someone else. so i was all alone in this game.

i knew mattia was the perfect one to frame this on because when i accused him of cheating on chris, he froze up and wasn't able to defend himself. figured it'd be the same with this.

i knew don was going to end up in the hospital and since chris has disappeared, mattia was the only one left that he could go home to. i knew he was going to die sooner or later and it would've looked like mattia had done it.

i spoke with the police shortly after mattia called in to report a death. i told them that don had been taken from the hospital, taken off of life support, and is now at an apartment where a 17 year old mattia polibio is living.

i had this shit all planned out from the second i jammed that knife into my husbands chest. this was working out perfectly.

~