ten

Christina's pov:

i woke up crying and shaking. i had a nightmare about my parents. go fucking figure. i just knew after that shit attempt at reaching me, something was going to happen.

i got up and went to take a shower. i turned on my music of course but made sure to keep it down. i didn't want to bother mattia or any other of the neighbors. but especially mattia because his stinky ass will come over and tell me to turn it down.

i finished my shower and exited the bathroom to my apartment reeking of weed. worse than normal. at this point i had only been out of the bathroom for like five minutes and i was already second hand high.

"that rat fuck" i said knowing exactly who was to blame.

i got dressed and decided to go talk to mattia. about the weed thing. like could no one else smell it? i left my apartment, irritated, and knocked on his door lightly. didn't want to piss him off.

"what's up?" he said in a deep groggy voice, like he had just woken up. but i knew that wasn't the case.

"hey um i was just wondering if you could maybe smoke somewhere else? i think the smoke is getting in the vents and traveling to my apartment." i said as polite as physical possible trying not to make him mad.

"my bad princesa" he said and put out his blunt.

"sorry for bothering you mattia" i said and then starting to walk away.

"she remembered my name?" he blushed and asked himself under his breath but loud enough for me to hear.

"how could i forget" i said turning back and smiling.

i successfully made it back to my apartment. shit. he had been worse than i thought. if me remembering his name made blush like that, then some serious shit must have happened to the kid.

Mattia's pov:

she remembered my name? holy shit chris remembered my name. i didn't think she cared that much to actually remember. wow. maybe she was interested in me.

"no" i said out loud shaking my head.

she doesn't even know me. she could give a fuck about me. all she wanted was for the smoke traveling to her apartment to die down. she wouldn't come talk to me just to come talk to me. of course she needed something. that's the only reason she came over.

man this bitch is fucking with my head. well if i want to be her friend or whatever, i have to stop referring to her as 'bitch'

shit. do i have feelings for a girl who i barely just met? you fucking simp.

~